[36. Rodeo Drive]

Y'all remember when Zayn sang no type. That shit was beautiful.

Okay so I did my math on Luciana getting pregnant and Zayn busted a nut in her on the second of September so every 2nd will be a month. So in a week which will be December 2, will be three months.
She should have the baby in June (which is my birthday month so it all works out)

[Luciana]

I wake up and rush to the bathroom and fall to my knees throwing up the contents in my stomach.

I feel someone behind me pull my hair back and hand me toilet paper and it's Zayn. I try to give him a small smile but continue throwing up.

He rubs my back and continues to hold my hair. I wipe my mouth and get up to flush the toilet and brush my teeth.

"When's your next Doctors appointment?" He asks me as I spit the access toothpaste out and rinse my mouth.

"The second. That's when I hit three months." I tell Zayn and dry my mouth and go back to the bedroom with his close behind.

"What do you want to do today?" Zayn's asks me as I lay back in bed.

"I don't know. Probably sight see. I've never been on this part of L.A. only on the east side." I tell him as he gets a pair of underwear and heads inside the bathroom to take a shower.

-
[Luciana]

"Good morning, Trisha." I say and she hands me a cup of tea.

"Good morning sweetie. How are you feeling?" She asks as I put milk and sugar in my English tea. Zayn got me hooked on milk tea.

"A little morning sickness but I'm all good now." I tell her and my mom comes out and hands me a plate of food.

Presley comes over to me all sleepy and quiet so I pick him up and set him in my lap and feed him some of my food.

"Morning, sleepyhead." I tell him and he takes my tea cup in his hands and drinks some.

"Guh morning mommy." He says and Trisha and my mom turn around with the biggest smiles on their faces.

"He always calls me that when he wakes up." I tell them and they awe and go back to fixing breakfast for everyone else.

Down comes Zayn in sweatpants and no shirt. I hear my mom gasp.

"Dios mío, míralo!" My mom says and I snort out a laugh. (My god, look at him)

"Morning everyone!" Zayn says and takes a sip of my tea and gives me and Presley a kiss on the head.

"You have so many tattoo!" My mom says and I give her a look.

"I tell him to stop or he'll get something he's going to regret but he doesn't listen." Trisha says while she gives Zayn a plate of food and he comes over and sits by me.

"I am almost 30, mom." He clarifies and it hits me that his birthday is coming soon. What am I going to get him?

"I'm going to go take a shower." I say finishing my food and giving Presley to Zayn and heading upstairs.

I go to the bathroom and turn on the hot water and step inside not caring about the heat of it. I wash my hair and then my body. As I run the loofah along my body I look at my stomach getting bigger and harder. I touch it and start to tear up.

I guess I was hardcore crying because when I stepped out the shower and looked in the mirror my eyes were red and puffy.

I dry myself off and wash my face and walk into the bedroom naked and my hair wrapped up in a towel.