[30. Thanksgiving Break]

Doing a tiny little skiparoo (about 2 weeks) because I can't keep writing Zayn and Luciana separate. They belong together.

The song has absolutely nothing to do with the chapter besides the fact that I've been banging to it for the past week.

[Zayn]

The attendant opens the door and in comes a crowd of people. I stand there in disguise hoping no paparazzi will see me. Ever since the recording of the song with Taylor and my new album, I've been getting very popular very fast especially with the females.

I hold the bouquet of roses close to me and wait for my love, Luciana. I see what looks to be my hoodie I left her and there she is. In a pair of sweatpants and my hoodie on. She's dressed down but still manages to look beautiful. I rush to her and she does the same to me. She jumps in my arms and I catch her holding her tight.

"I missed you so much." She says in my ear as I stand there with her wrapped around me.

"I missed you too, baby." I say and she unwraps her legs from me and I set her back down. I pick up her bag and look at her stomach that's not even growing yet.

"The Doctors say our baby is about an inch right now." Luciana says and I nearly tear up when she says 'our baby.'

"C'mon let's get going." I say as I hear cameras start to go off. I take Luciana out to the car in the front and put her luggage in but not before answering a burning question for the paparazzi.

"Who's the girl, Zayn?" They ask as the hold the camera close to me while I put the bags in the truck.

"That's my girlfriend, Luciana." I say and then get into the car and head back to Ed's place.

-

"I missed you so much." Luciana hisses out as she continues to ride me.

"Fuck, I missed all of you." I say feeling her walls tighten around my cock.

"I'm going to cum." She says and throws her head back while I pull her forward and suck her her perked nipples.

I slouch down and bend my knees and pound into her faster. She has her arms wrapped around my neck and whimpers into my ear while I continue to go faster. Feeling my balls slap against her as well.

"Fuck!" Luciana says holding out the 'U'.

I feel her cum around me and it takes me a few more strokes to reach my high and shoot it into her. What's the point she's already pregnant.

My legs fall and she lays there on top of me, both of us catching our breath. I pull out of her and the cold air hits me and it makes me wish I could stay inside of Luciana all day.

"I love you so much." I whisper in her ear as I pull the cover over us.

"I love you so much too." She says back with a little mumble in her words. She's falling asleep. I give her a kiss and both of us fall asleep together.

-

I wake up to the sound of the water running in the bathroom and my voice coming from it. I get up and shuffle over the cold floor to the inside of the steamy bathroom to see Luciana humming my music while she washes her body.

I lean against the sink and watch her run the soapy towel all over her body. Over her breasts, down her stomach that holds our child. Between her legs and over her thick thighs. Bending over now she gets down to her right leg and switches over to the left and goes all the way back up her body.

I pull over the glass door and slip inside and press kisses to the back of her neck.

"It's just me." I say between kisses as she stops humming and tenses up.

"I was going to wake you up but you looked so peaceful sleeping." She says and rinses all the soap off her body. She smells of sweet tropical flowers.

I continue kissing her neck to her shoulder where I bite it slightly and that causes her to let out a little moan.

She turns around and faces me and presses a kiss to my lips. She slips her hands up my arms that I've placed on her hips. She lightly scratches her way down my collarbones, down my chest to my pubic bone where the feeling of her nails against me make me throw my head back and put my hands on the shower wall behind her.

She slowly bends down and I watch her get on her knees. Her eyes don't leave mine as she wraps her small hands around my already hard cock.

She wastes no time putting the head in her mouth and both of us moaning at contact. Her moans on the head of my cock go all the way up my shaft and into my chest. It's a heavenly feeling.

She moves her hands away and slides them back up my chest clawing her nails down my abs while she throws her head up and down on me. Taking more down her throat with each move.

"Holy shit!" I hiss out and throw my head back at the experience of her mouth and throat. I've missed this so much.

"Keep doing that and I'll cum." I tell her and she moves her hands back to my cock and pulls it up licking down my cock with the underside of her tongue, all the way to my balls and then taking them into her mouth.

"Jesus H. Christ!" I moan out as my body jerks and pushes into her face but she's quick to push me back. Keeping me in check.

As she licks back up my shaft with the top side of her flat tongue I pound my fist against the white tile that lines the walls of the shower. She takes more of me down her throat and pumps the rest with her hand and I feel myself quickly reaching my high.

"I'm coming!" I say and feel my legs shake from pleasure and my knees almost give out as I shoot my cum into her mouth. She keeps sucking still and I'm in absolute bliss. Cloud 10 ain't got shit on this right now.

She pulls her mouth away from me and let's my cock fall from her hands while she stays there on her knees and opens her mouth to show me my milky cum in her mouth. Luciana then closes her mouth and swallows and I harden again when she opens her mouth back up and it's gone.

"Oh god, I fucking love you." I say pulling her up and kissing her while I press her up against the cold wet tile and grind myself into her.

———

Blowjobs are my favorite thing to give so I think I got a little carried away with the blowjob scene but whatever lmao. Half this chapter is fucking so take that as you will 😛😉