Chapter 12

(Theo's POV)

I smirked as my eyes drew slowly over Addy's near naked form in front of me as she exited the master bathroom. I loved the little red lace panties that barely covered any part of her ass cheeks. I propped up on an elbow and stared at her unabashedly.

"Theo, are you ever satisfied?" Addy purred as she walked towards the bed, her top half covered by my t-shirt, her hips swaying in the most delicious way. How does she walk so seductively? 

I licked my lips in anticipation. "No. But then, neither are you."

She crawled onto the bed and pushed me onto my back, straddling my hips. Her red hair fell over her left shoulder as she leaned forward to capture my lips in a searing kiss.

My hands immediately cupped her ass, squeezing and eliciting a moan from her. I took the opportunity to deepen the kiss, my tongue slipping into her mouth, my fingers moving up the sides of her thighs, brushing over the soft, bare skin there as our tongues engaged in a most sensual dance. 

I couldn't get enough of this woman. 

I groaned as she bit down on my lower lip, her mouth moving from my own, brushing down my jawline, her lips latching onto my neck and sucking the pulse point, not enough to leave a mark before continuing their journey downward, her teeth gently nipping at my collarbone before pressing open mouthed kisses over my chest. 

My breathing picked up and I let my head fall back, allowing her to continue on her course, absolutely certain I was going to be happy with the outcome. 

She reached my stomach with her mouth, her fingertips brushing over my sides as her tongue licked over my abs, I could feel them contract from the sensation. 

She began to move further down, letting her mouth continue to worship my body, inching closer and closer to little Theo, her hands moving to my thighs. 

And then her phone rang. 

I groaned loudly when she raised her head, now distracted from her task. 

"Let it ring." I grumbled, reaching with one hand to gently redirect her attention back to me. 

Addy opened her mouth to protest but her phone stopped ringing. After a moment's consideration, she leaned forward to continue her quest and then...

Fucking phone rang again. 

This time Addy didn't hesitate in reaching for it and I let my head fall back against the pillow. 

Addy looked at me apologetically and said, "It's Nikki." 

That piqued my interest. 

I watched her answer the call and immediately saw her face become serious. 

"Whoa, Nikki. Slow down. What happened?" 

I propped up on one elbow as Addy frowned, "He did what? Why would he break up with you?" 

This time I sat up completely, rubbing the back of my neck. Mason broke it off with Nikki? What the hell?

"No, sweetie, it's okay. I'm on my way." 

Addy hung up the phone and faced me, her expression worried. "Apparently Mason the dickhead told Nikki that he 'wasn't that into her' and told her they were through." 

Addy got out of bed and began getting dressed, pulling on the jeans and blouse that she wore last night when we went out. 

I sighed heavily. I should have expected he would screw this up.