Please Be There Ch. 15

(A/N)** this is where i started to cry. IDK why, but I did. It wasn't like tears rolling down my cheeks, but more like my eyes started to water up!!! This came to me in a dream, this, the precious chapter, and the chapters that follow!! Basically, these chapters were the main reason why I continued writing this story. So please dnt b to harsh:) Hope you like!! only a few chapters left:')**

Chapter Fifteen

Colleen

As planned, I drove to pick Brenda up at her house. I pulled my car into her driveway, and honked my horn. When she didn't come out of the house, I honked again. She didn't come out like she was supposed to. So I turned the car off, and got out. I slammed the door behind me and walked up to her house.

After knocking on the door twice, someone finally answered. I think it was Brenda's older brother Daryl. "Who're you?" He asked.

I winced. "I'm Brenda's English teacher, Mrs. Rose," I smiled. "Is Brenda home?"

"You mean Brownie?" Daryl asked.

Once again, I winced. "Yeah...Brownie."

"Come on in," Daryl suggested. I walked in and he closed the door behind me. "Brownie," Daryl yelled, "Someone's here to see you!"

"Tell them I'll be down after my shower," She called.

"It's alright, I'll wait," I told him, "I'm a little early anyway." Not really. I sat down on the couch with Daryl. It was a weird house. I remembered that Brenda had told me she had three brothers. I was sure this one was Daryl, because I was pretty sure I had seen him before.

"BROWNIE!" Daryl screamed, making me jump.

"GIVE IT A REST D," Brenda yelled, "I'LL BE DOWN IN 10!"

"It's alright Daryl," I smiled. After about 10 minutes, I stood up. "You know what, I'll get her," I told him, "She's expecting me, so I'll go get her and then we'll be on our way."

"Whatever," Daryl muttered, sitting back on the couch. I walked up the stairs, and knocked on the door that I assumed was Brenda's. When there was no answer, I just let myself in.

"Brenda," I whispered. I walked into the room fully, and could hear Brenda fumbling around in the bathroom. "Brenda? Are you in there?" I asked.

"One minute," She begged, sobbing a little.

"Hon are you alright?" I questioned. I slowly turned the knob, and found out that the door was unlocked. Good, I'd be able to get to her if I needed too.

"Please just leave me alone," She cried, "I don't want to go to your stupid therapy sessions! I hate them! I hate people questioning me! I hate it!"

"Brenda, please allow me to come in," I sighed, "And we'll talk about this like big girls."

"NO! Leave me alone," Brenda screamed. Then I heard the pour girl throwing up in the toilet. I busted the door opened, and stared at Brenda. Her forehead was bleeding; she was in a robe, near the toilet. She threw up again. I looked into the toilet and only saw blood. Brenda looked up and me and then fell against the floor.

"Brenda," I gasped. I grabbed a cup over water, and splashed it on her face. Brenda jerked awake right away. "Brenda honey," I whispered, "You have to stay awake. Let me call an ambulance and get your brothers. You'll be alright but you just have to stay awake, okay? Everything will be alright."

"Mrs. Rose?" She croaked.

"I'm here honey," I whispered, "I'll make sure you're alright. She stay still and stay awake. Let me call 911."