Karma x Nagisa's twin!Reader

a/n: This is probably short I guess? This was my first story in all of these. That's why it's short and crappy.

Third person's POV

It was another day in the E Class. They were just being dismissed and about to walk home.

What they didn't know that a certain twin of someone was coming.

Y/n's POV
I went up the mountain which was so hard to climb. How do they even go through this everyday??!

I was here because I wanted to surprise my twin brother. (or sister Haha Just kidding)

I finally reached the top and saw my twin brother.

I sneaked past them and went behind him. I guess none of them sensed my presence so I covered my brother's eyes.

He was with Karma who I knew because sometimes he goes to our house.

He looked shocked. Probably because he didn't sense me and because I was there when I was still supposed to be at school. My dismissal was supposed to be an hour later.

I might even transfer to Kunugigaoka Academy next week.

"Who is this?" Nagisa said in a high pitched tone. I wanted to giggle.

"Gu-pfft. Guess who. Pfft." I tried to lower my voice but of course nothing ever goes your way. I laughed.

"Y/nnn?? Why are you here?? Did you cut class??"Nagisa said full of concern.

"No, I don't have the guts to do that alone. We were dismissed early today." I said as I unwrap my hands from his eyes.

"Anyways, I didn't know that you were classmates with your boyfriend. Haha. I thought he was a smart ass. Why'd he end up here? Wait. Don't tell me... oh okay I get it." I said guessing what happened.

"What do you mean you get it?" Karma and Nagisa said at the same time.

"Hahaha. Even your synchronization is perfect for each other. Pfft." I said.

"Hmmm... Well by guessing it. Let's see. His eyes definitely look mischievous. I can also feel this aura that he likes to fight. Hmmm... an aura of a delinquent I presume? And earlier when I sneak past you, he looked shocked that he didn't see me. It was probably something like that. Even though he seems polite when he visits our house he still gives off that aura. So yeah, I had a clue. Still, you didn't deny that he was your boyfriend. Pfft." I pointed out.

"Ehhh??!!" Nagisa blushed. "No, Karma-kun is not my boyfriend!!!" He said while Karma stayed silent.

"Oh is that so? Why is he not speaking then?" I teased.

"I'm sorry. I was too amazed by you. You see I was stuck in space." Karma smirked. I think it was to tease me but of course, I'm not going to fall down easily.

"Oh really? I can't blame you though. I would of given you a chance if you weren't my brother's boyfriend. I'd feel bad for him if I started to take an interest in you." I said.

"Oh, but anyone in the right mind would dump their girlfriends for you." He said flirting with me.

"Hmm... If that's what you want then you gotta impress me who can easily spot clichés. So to get to me is an unpredictable surprise." I smirked.

"Hey you guys don't flirt in front of meee," Nagisa said.

"And please don't make Karma my brother-in-law, Y/n," Nagisa said sweatdropping.

"Nandee? You want him for yourself? Hehe." I smirked teasing him.

"Ehhh. Noo!!" He said. I smirk wider.

"Oh? Then approve it Nagisa-kun. It'll probably happen in the future." Karma said.

"Probably... only. Don't get your hopes up, dear." I said while smirking.

"Trust me. I wouldn't need to. 'cause I know it's gonna happen." He smirked. I smirked back.

Oh, this is gonna be fun.