Karma x Tamaki x Reader x Hitachiin Twins

A/n: As promised, I updated on Friday, although it's almost Saturday. That's quite a lot of guys.XD This is the 7/7 of LizWilliams486 's requests! The last one! Sorry it took umm, I think about a month or more? to finish this. but it's done! Thank you for the requests! 

 but it's done! Thank you for the requests! 

Y/n's POV  

Y/n's POV  

I walked around the school campus more like a castle actually. If I found castles as elegant and pretty before now, I see I was wrong. The only words to describe castles are confusing and can be likened to a labyrinth.

We were sent to this school as exchange students well more like spies for our principal. We needed to get information if this school was a good ally for school competitions.

Although I called us exchange students, we were still in Japan. Only me and Karma were sent here since we had the ability to catch up to the lessons if the curriculum here was different. 

If you're asking about Gakushuu, he isn't supposed to go away for six months because he's the school president and has a lot of things needed to be taken care of. 

By the way, we're already in first year high school so technically only me and Karma came from E-class. And now, I am currently looking for my red-haired classmate as he got lost in the crowd earlier.

I mean how could a tall vibrant haired guy who refuses to wear the school uniform even if he was in another school get lost in the crowd? 

I don't care any more. He'll show up sooner or later. I'll go to my class for now.