Youtuber! Karma x Youtuber! Reader - Epic Fail Lyric Prank

A/n: This is 2/7 of LizWilliams486 's request. To be honest, I think that this was a hard one. I had no clue of what am I going to do. That's why it's probably horrible 😢. But here ya go! Enjoy!!

Y/n's POV

Being new in the You Tube Community, it was pretty hard to get views and such but I still got requests from time to time.

There was this one request that changed the hell out of my life.

🍌Banana_lover02🍌    100 likes

Please do a lyric prank on your crush. We would like to see it. 😍

Then, the day came when I had to record it. I did it Live because why not?

I set up the tripod, fixed my room but to the extent that it still looks comfy and started.

"Hi Guys! It's u/n, here! This is a lyric prank to my crush. I hope this ends well. It was Requested by: banana_lover02! Well then let's get on with it!" I took out my phone, cased with silicone of my favorite animal.

Me:

Hey. I need to tell you something.

Sadistic Egoistic Bastard:

What? You really really really like me? 😒

"See this, guys? Isn't his nickname perfect for him??" I rolled my eyes in front of the camera but continued on with this prank.

Me:

No... It's just that, we don't talk anymore.

Sadistic Egoistic Bastard:

We just did... Like yesterday. Do you really miss me that much?

I blushed furiously as the words processed into my brain.

Sadistic Egoistic Bastard:

Aww. How cute. Probably blushing, aren't you?

Steam was probably coming out of my head.

This was a really bad idea. Even so, I need to do this. I don't wanna be a chicken!

Me:

We don't talk anymore like we used to do.

Sadistic Egoistic Bastard:

Well... I don't really wanna talk like babies anymore.

"How did I end up falling for this guy?" I muttered but I'm sure the viewers could still hear it.

Me:

I just heard you found the one you've been looking... you've been looking for.

Sadistic Egoistic Bastard:

Yup I did.

"Wow. I've never been so indirectly rejected. Well, I haven't really had any crush besides him, after all. Yup, I'm too much of a coward to confess. Now you know, viewers." I was holding my tears because rejection isn't confirmed yet.

Me:

I wish I would've known it wasn't me.

I quickly type the next lyrics not wanting to see his replies.