🍋🍋Karma x Reader - Heat🍋🍋

A/n: Not that kind of heat. 😂 It's a lemon... Stay away kids. Don't ruin your innocent minds.

Y/n's POV

I woke up with the sun shining on my eyes. That's what a normal person would say but I woke up to extreme heat and my curtains were closed so there was no way the sun would shine through the windows

Why would you even open your curtains at night?? People might sneak up on you sleeping. I looked like a pig when I slept.

It was summer vacation and we just got back from the island a few days ago. I still couldn't shake the fact of Nagisa's crazy badass moment back there. I looked at my phone to see that it was about 9:00.

Woah, I woke up very early today.

I was debating whether to get up or not. I took a couple of minutes to decide that I would. I opened my curtains to see another window across me. The only difference was that their curtains were closed.

I was living next to Karma's house and it was his room's window in front of my window. I went there pretty often for projects, assignments, studying, or when I just had no one to talk to.

Karma's parents were pretty much away all the time since they were always overseas and my parents were always working.

I took a bath and slipped on an oversized shirt with some shorts. Just comfy clothes because it was too hot to even move and my air conditioner was broken.

I started to think of things I could do to pass the heat but I couldn't think of anything. It was too hot to eat, too hot to even watch anime, too hot to sleep. It was just too HOT!!

Ah. Even this thinking is making me feel hot.

I felt like I was being barbecued alive so I went to our front yard to try and cool my head and maybe my whole existence but it was even hotter outside.

I was melting. My face was drooping every second I spent there standing.  I knew how hot it was in my house so I decided to go to Karma's house. I went in quietly.

I picked his locks with the pin that he gave me. I used to pick his locks even before he gave me this pin. He didn't want to give me a house key so he just gave me a pin as a permission.

He even made it as a gift for my birthday. I didn't know if I should've laughed or felt special that he gave me access to his house by giving me a bobby pin.

I walked up the stairs to Karma's room quietly making sure I didn't make any noise. I peeked at his room to see the most godly sight I've ever seen.

Calm down... It's just Karma... sitting in a chair... writing some stuff on his desk... without a shirt...

Karma... Shirtless...

I blushed at my thoughts. Sure, I had a little crush on him before but that was before and it was just a little, right?? (A/n: Yeah, keep telling yourself that.)

I shook my head and proceeded to barge in his room. "Hey Karma!" He raised his eyebrows at me and stopped what he was doing.

I went to his bed and lied down there. It was hot but it was still hotter on my house. "So mind telling me why and how you're here, Y/n?~"

"I got in here because the door welcomed me in." I smiled sweetly at him. He was about to say something but I cut him off.

"And I came here because my air conditioner broke. Oh, can I turn yours into the highest setting?" I didn't wait for the response and just stood up the bed to reach the aircon's knobs.