Oh my??

I walked up to see Logan not even there. Where did he go. I have to keep my eyes out I did prank him last night. I'm just gonna watch Netflix. Where is He it's already 1:00.
4:30
Where is he. Wait, I should call him. I called him and he didn't answer. Is he cheating on me. No he wouldn't do that. So, I'm going to go out and get a gains bowl. I walk out and see Logan making out with a girl and it getting intense. I take a pic and walk away. I get back and hear moaning coming from in the house in me and Logan's room. I quickly open the door to see....

Ayla riding Logan. I just ran out the room with tears in my eyes and I left to go into George's house and luckily he was there. "Hey, Mya whats the matter" he said with a worried look on his face. "Well I seen Logan and Ayla cheating" I say in-between sobs. "I'm so sorry do you want my to go talk to him" he said. "Yes please" I said with puppy dog eyes. "Come on" He said grabbing my hand a me coming with him. W walked in and Logan was on the couch looking really sad. "Hey, Logan why did you cheat" I said sniffling. "I didn't it was a prank" he said. Well is this a prank I said showing him the picture. His face went blank. "Yea, its a prank my thumb was on her lips so I was kissing my thumb basically."He said. And I felt a weight lift off of my shoulders.
8:00
I'm in me and Logan's room and he comes in looking really sexy. He came in kissing me and it got intense quick. Logan took off his shirt and I quickly pushed everything off of the bed and he took of my shirt and bra. He was hovering over me till I flipped is over. And I was now on top. I heard the door open and it was George. Logan quickly covered me up. "George what the h*ll" Logan said kind of giggling. "George, why are you here and turn around so I can get dressed." I said kinda weirded out. "Okay, I came here because you forgot your jacket at my house" he said Turing around. "Okay oh thank, Bye" I said not in the mood. "My boi gonna smash" He said before running out. "Where were we" Logan said. "Logan, I'm not in the mood anymore and I'm really tired" I said. "Aww can we in the morning" he said with a pouty face. "Sure" I said.

Time skip to morning
I walked up because Logan wasn't in the bed and once he seen me he told Brendon to go home and and stopped the Vlog and picked me up took me downstairs. We got naked and he quickly banged into me. I was screaming his name. And he was groaning. "Mya, I'm going to cum" He said his thrusts getting sloppier. "Me too Daddy" I said wanting him to cum. "Oh Mya stop ahhh" He said cumming. We both came and we ran out out highs and we went to lay down when Mark walked in and I quickly covered up. "Oh, I'm so sorry I'll go I was gonna ask if you wanted to go to a party." He said turning around and closing the door and yelling from the other side. "Oh, we'll come." I said. We both got into the shower we did round 2 and once we got out we got in the car and went to the party.
I quickly turned around to see...

Sorry this is a cliffhanger. Haha I'm evil. Stay savage and stay blessed.