Pregnant?

I quickly walked through the hallway with the merch on (loganpaul.com/shop) and quickly walk out. I hop in my car and drove to the store. I walk into the store and walk down the pregnancy isle and make sure nobodies around me. (Because I am Logan's girlfriend there is paparazzi) and go to check it out with my hoodie on. I purchased it and walked out hiding it inside of my jacket pocket. I parked my car and walked in the house. Logan was now in the living room and I quickly walked by him not letting him see my face because I had been crying and didn't say anything just walked to the bathroom. "Mya, whats wrong are you good" He said really concerned. "Um nothing girl problems" I quickly peed on the stick and laid it on the counter and set a timer for a couple of minutes. It had a result and I looked and I was not pregnant. I felt a weight lift off of my shoulder. I was kinda sad and happy at the same time. I put everything that way Logan wouldn't think anything. I put on a lot of makeup because I was crying. And I walked out and Logan was still in the living room. I went in and straddled in and kissed him. And his neck leaving hickeys. "Mya stop you know your on your period and you can't do anything so don't start anything please" He said kinda getting mad. "Okay, I'm sorry that o even did that." I got up and walked into our room. I went to the closet to get a shirt and I got one and layer down. Logan game walking in. "I'm sorry babe it's just I don't know I love you and I need your body but if you want me to wait I can. It's jus your really hot and it's hard to control myself." He said walking in a awe. "Logan it's okay. It's just it kinda hurt we can always make out and have fun. We're still young and I don't wanna go to fast. Eleven though we started really fast and I think we should just go with the flow." I said real chill. We then had a make out session and after about like 5 minutes we turned on the tv to watch Netflix and no chill. (Ya nasties   -Raven) "I love you so much" is all I hear before I drift off to sleep.

Okay guys. Imma try to make chapters long. Thx so much for almost 60 reads. Can you please give me some ideas. And I wanna try to calm down with the smut because it's kinda cringey. And that's it the word count is about 419 (not including this little note.)