Cheating

I walk into the room and I go and lay down and set up the camera and start texting Tessa. I'm going to prank Logan so I'm gonna pretend that I'm texting a guy named Tim and me and him are dating behind Logan's back. Tessa gonna text me while I'm in the bathroom and Logan's gonna see my phone starts blowing up. About different stuff. And me cheating. I would never cheat on Logan.
20 minutes later
So I hear Logan call my name. "Mya what is this" Logan says. "What is what baby" I said acting innocent. I walk out and Lohan starts yelling. "What the f*ck is this are you cheating on me?" He says in tears. "What? No logan I love you, he's nothing it was just a one time thing. And I'm sorry well not only a one time thing like a one time a week thing" I said feeling really bad. "Really Mya get the f*ck out of my house. I don't want you that's why I was always cheating on you and I don't love you." Once he said that tears started coming down my eyes and I was so sad that I just walked into the room....

Okay so guys I'm really confused because I have over 300 read and barely any comments. And yes this is a cliffhanger. And sorry this is short because I don't feel to good. But I'll probably update one more time today more.