Interviews or Smashing???

I'm in the hallway of my apartment on my phone and texting Emma and Gabby (best friends) when this guy has his door open and is yelling "I need a new assistant," He said. "I could be your assistant," I said jokingly cause he was really hot😍😏. "Woah, guys look there's a hot girl at my door!" He said making me blush and giggle. "Thanks." I said smiling really big but still cute. "Okay let's go and give you an interview if you don't mind coming into my room😏" and whispers to the camera "I might smash,"
"Maybe💦👅" I said biting my lip.
Next thing you know he closes the door and he starts to kiss you with his soft lips and I  start to tug on his shirt signaling for him to take off his shirt he quickly ripped it off and I took of my shirt and he was struggling to take my bra off and I helped him. Doing all of this still in our kiss. We were both naked and he slowly went inside of me. It hurt at first but, turned into pleasure. I was a moaning mess. "Oh my, Logan" I said yelling. "That's not my name what's my name?" He said going faster. "Daddy" I said in a sexual/seductive voice. We ran out our highs and I got quickly dressed and so did he. "Um did I get the job" I said smirking. "Yeah, Mya do you want to be my girlfriend" He said smiling. "Yes, I have to go and clean up." I said walking out of his room with him. His friends staring at us both. And one of his friends screamed out "My Boi Smashed" I looked at Logan who was mouthing "You already know" and once he noticed I was looking he said "Sorry" He said really meaning it. "It's okay" I said pecking his lips goodbye and walking out the door. And remembered that we just met.