Anal🍑🍆

"Logan why do you wanna try it so bad?" I said getting nervous. "I do because I heard it feels better and I know Jake does it so I wanna try." He said whispering. "You wanna do it because Jakes done it. No I changed my mind that's so stupid. You want me hurt just to try something that Jake has done." I said getting aggravated and rolling my eyes. "And I love your ass it's one of my favorite parts of your body." He said leaving hickeys on my neck and me letting little loans slip out. "Fine, but if I don't like it never again. You know what's kinda funny in your show Foursome,Courtney gets mad because you slipped and then she likes it. Haha" I said laughing. "Oh, right. I actually forgot. Yeah your gonna like it because I don't even have to pull out my kids are going to be inside of you." He said. "Eww, that sounds so creepy and you need to learn how to pull out not stay in. Ughh let's just do it and get it over with." He started kissing me and then we took each other's clothes off and he flipped me over and went into my ass. A tear dropped down from my eyes and I just couldn't handle it. I let him finish I have to get used to the beginning because after a while it was so pleasurable. Logan already knew because I was shouting so loud. Louder than usual.

The Next Day

My butt hurts so bad. I don't know but I just can nearly sit. I've been sitting on Logan and straddling him. (I just noticed there's a lot of smut and I think that imma stop for a while because I beee holy water and to go to church) Logan's horny self wanted me again and I wasn't in the mood so I told him just let me relax. "Okay Mya just know I want you and I love you" He said so happy and seductive. "Okay. I feel exactly the same just not right now I don't want you dick in me. Sorry." I said so aggravated I think I was on my period. "Someone has an attitude." Logan said really annoyed now and walked to go to his office and I just say in our room and just was so shocked. What if I'm pregnant. Me and Logan never used protection because he said his pull out game was strong  and I'm on birth control but it can always go wrong and I just switched. Damn.

So Mya might be preggo omg how is Logan gonna feel is he gonna he happy or mad. Is she even Pregnant or not.