The Video

A/N~ I should've said this 'Merry Late Christmas' yes yesterday was Christmas.

"Mya come here let's do a video." He said. I ran out of our room in a sports bra and booty shorts. "Sure" I said. "Not wearing that your gonna be-no your revealing too much." I said. "Logan calm down," I said. "What vid are we doing" I said. "We're doing a Q&A" He said. I was cool with that.

A/N~ I'm going to do a script write because it's so much easier for me especially since it's a video okay okay.

Logan- Today we will be doing a Q&A with my girlfriend Mya.
Mya- Hi guys. I'm Mya as you know already and we asked you guys on Twitter for questions and you guys gave us a lot of dirty ones.
Logan- Yes you guys did I'll ask Mya the first question. Have you ever cheated on Logan?
Mya- No. I have never cheated on Logan. He is amazing😉🤤.
Logan- Stop being dirty this is a family channel.
Mya- My turn. This is funny. Have you ever came on someone's face?
Logan- Mya you know this answer.
Mya- No I don't you've never done that to me.
Logan- Okay well yes I have it was not Mya it was my old girlfriend.
Mya- Yup nothing on this pretty face. Hahahahaaha!!
Logan- My turn. Have you ever came on someone's face.
Mya-No I don't think I have.
Logan- Mya don't lie. (You did it two weeks ago) *whispers*
Mya- Oh well change my answer I have 2 weeks ago hahahahahhahahaha!!! My turn. Logan have you ever came in Mya?
Logan- We'll-
Mya- that'll be the end of this segment.
*the video cut off and was turned off*
That reminded me of yesterday and all of a sudden I had to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Logan held my hair and one of my hands. "I think your pregnant babygirl" He said excited. "Yay. We should go get s test." I said. "Okay Mya I love you so much" Logan said kissing my forehead.
Back From The Store
I took both test and I let them sit and walked out to Logan and me and him started to make out in happiness. I got off of Logan to check the test. "Logan omg I'm.......

A/N~ okay so the next chapter will be out in literally minutes to hours so probably an hour or 2 hours. CLIFFHANGER!!!!! Hahahahahahh