What happend in the shower?

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. "One sec, I'm coming" I said walking to the door. When I open the door I see Logan and he comes in and kisses me. "Jump" he said commandingly. I obeyed and jumped on his waist. He takes me to my room and gently puts me on the bed and we start to make out. "Wait Logan we shouldn't again, we don't even know each other I like you but we need to get to know each other better" I said getting out of his grip. "Okay, I knew you would say that I was gonna ask you did you want to go on a date tonight" He said knowing I'm gonna say yes but still in a nervous tone. "Yeah, I have to take a shower so you can wait." I say getting up and feeling eyes on my butt. "Hey, stop looking at my butt" I said giggling. "Sorry but I couldn't help myself sorry. And can I join you in your shower" He said smirking. "Uhh sure but no sex, okay." I said making sure to walk back and grab his hand from behind and making sure to make him get a boner. I love when guys beg it's funny (not trying to be mean). "Mya why would you do that? Now I have a boner your gonna have to fix this it's your fault" He said happy and embarrassed. "Sorry I can't, you can do it tho. Hah" I said giggling. And taking off all of my clothes right in front of Logan. Letting him stare at my body. "Come on Mya I'm getting really hard." He said acting sad. "Okay, fine" I said getting on my knees and pulling his pants down and sucking him. Him throwing his head back and moaning. "Mya, I-I'm gonna cumm." He said. Me having his cum in my mouth. I swallowed and he looked amazed. I got up and headed into the shower. "Are you coming" I said seductively. He hurried and took off all his clothes off. And hopped in. He started to kiss my neck and lips. I stared to softly moan. And then I started to tug on his hair and suck on his neck leaving hickeys. On his neck. Leaving him groaning. "Logan I mean it put me down because all we're gonna do is make out no sex." I said commandingly. "Why? I want you so bad ugh Mya I need you." He said really begging. "Logan don't make me feel guilty. I'm sorry but no because we have to stop we are young and let's get to know each other and did you give me a hickey?" I said giggling a little. "Yeah, did you?" He said looking guilty but hoping I did. "Yeah" I said smirking. I quickly got out grabbing one of the towels that were in my bathroom and walking into my room and trying to dry off. "Where are you going, are you mad?" He said unsure. "No, I'm not mad. I'm just ready to get out. Logan why the hell id my hickey so goddamn big it's huge." I said upset because I was remembering that I had lunch with my mom. "Sorry Mya it's not like you have anything important to do, I don't think? He said kinda feeling bad. "Actually I do, I'm going to lunch with my mom." I said really mad. "I'm sorry babe but it lets other guys know your mine. And no one else's" I said kissing her. "Logan yours is not even that big. And it's more light and yours is very dark it's gonna be there for a while." I said making a good point. "Okay you get ready I'm going to my apartment." He said getting up and me pulling him done. "Um where do you think your going with only a towel on your waist. There could be girls out there. Just put on clothes or I'll go and get you clothes." I said worrying. "Aww you care about me. Okay you could go and get me clothes." He said. "Well first I have to get ready." I said.
I put on this:

And while I was walking out the door Logan pulled me down and said "Mya you look sexy and Brendon might be there so just don't flirt

And while I was walking out the door Logan pulled me down and said "Mya you look sexy and Brendon might be there so just don't flirt. And tell him and anyone else that your mine" He said really worried. "Nah,I'm good" I said chuckling and playing around "Okay I'll go" He Sia actually walking out and getting mad. "Logan I was joking" I said really sorry. "You better be joking" he said walking into his house and no one there.
8:00
Me and Logan are walking out to his purple mustang. And turns out it's out of gas. "Well I can order postmates and we could Netflix and Chill. "Logan, matter fact maybe. I'm really stressed maybe it could help." I said being really nice. "Well okay let me take away all of your stress right now he said picking me up.