First Stop...Party

In Order of When it should be listened to according to chapter's events

Young Volcanoes - Fall Out Boy

Things We Lost in The Fire - Bastille

Free Now - Sleeping With Sirens

Vegas Lights - Panic! At The Disco

(I honestly have no idea if these songs go with this chapter. I know YOUNG VOLCANOES does but thats all I know. Normally the songs I write to I suggest to listen to those exact songs as YOU read but, I forgot the ones I listened to for this chapter. Sorry baes.. Please still love me!:)

ALSO, I realize that it is OUT OF SHERLOCK'S CHARACTER to be paternal and caring. But, You need to understand. Sherlock has emotions. He chooses to block them from the public for whatever reason. But Sherlock does love Sophia and he feels she is a person that NEEDS to see Sherlock's sensitivity. That is why when Sherlock thinks or acts out of love for Sophia, he is strangly out of character.

------

I strut into the flat of 221B and into my room, plastered with pictures of Fall Out Boy, Sleeping With Sirens, My Chemical Romance, Bastille, And Panic! At The Disco. I change into my "Hogwarts" sweatpants and my Pierce The Veil tank top. I begin texting Jensen when my door is slammed open.

"What the hell was that?" John exclaims, rubbing his fingers on his temples.

"That was me not being Sherlock." I smirk and get off my lazy ass and walk to the window and pick up my guitar in the corner.

"God, I'm so done with you right now. Give me the phone." John holds out his hand awaiting my phone's arrival.

"What?" I question, I'm never grounded because my parents don't actually care.

"Phone. Now." John demands. I sigh and slam my phone into his palm.

"There, now please leave." I retort, sitting at my desk and begin playing my guitar. John storms off. Playing guitar helps me relax. I haven't been able to play the past 3 weeks and it's been killing me.

"Tonight, The foxes hunt the hounds it's all over now. Before it has begun, we've already won. We are wild, we are like young volcanoes" I sing "Young Volcanoes" by Fall Out Boy.

John's POV

"Dammit, Sherlock. We are horrible parents!" I scream, knowing Sophie is in her own world singing.

"What makes you say that? We give her education, food, clothing, and shelter. There your simple parenting tips." Sherlock smirks, sometimes I honestly wonder how I fell for this man.

"Sherlock, she is up there with scars covering her wrists, a drug addiction, a bad boyfriend, and can't filter her words and genuiely thinks WE don't care. That's the definition of bad parenting." I whine sitting next to Sherlock, lying my head on his shoulder.

"We've done everything for her. Look, she doesn't have a mother okay, she doesn't know what to look for in a man besides one that is arrogant and strong. Like her fathers. We can't control how she feels about herself though, she clearly has issues we haven't addressed, Example; the drug addiction but we will find away. Remember when she was 2 and she was crawling over and eating everything? We had NO clue what to do. But guess what! We figured it out. We will figure this out too." Sherlock kisses my head and jumps up. He heads to his violin and begins composing. I take Sophie's phone out and guess her passcode, 0-4-2-0. Of course that was her passcode. I sigh mentally. I read the texts she just received from Jensen.