Mama We All Go To Hell

A/N: LAST CHAPTER AND THEN THE SEQUAL BEGINS.

Long Way Down - Robert DeLong

Weapon - Bastille

Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan

---- (haven't really read through it so I apologise for any mistakes...its finals week.)

"This fucking sucks." I pout as Lestrade installs a survelliance system around his house (Which I will be staying at most of the time.) But it's not like I can't disable it whenever I please.

"I know." Jared rolls his eyes, which are bloodshot. He's high. I know it seems insane cause that's what we're on house arrest for, but rebels gotta do what rebels gotta do right? Let's just say Sherlock has given me some ways to hide things from Mycroft. So Jared and I have a little stash of things in my room. I don't know how that will work with all of the cameras in the house now.

"Language, Sophie." Lestrade points out. I roll my blue eyes at him.

"Sorry." I lie, luckily I've been taught how to lie by Sherlock. My hands begin to shake a little, shit not now. The room begins to warm up. I really need a hit of something right now.

"There, all done. No one, I mean Jensen, can sneak in and no one, I mean the two of you- can sneak out." Mycroft brags, coming around the corner showing us his phone, which is currently showing us sitting on the couch. I begin to sweat, I smell my deoderant. Fuuuck. I need something

"...This sucks..."I hear Jared whisper and I lock eyes with him and nod. Luckily, Jared and I have a plan to entertain ourselves today.

"Only 5 months and 3 weeks left!" Lestrade chuckles.

"Really it's only been THAT long. I thought'd it had been like 3 weeks AT LEAST." I whine, getting up and stomping up the stairs with my black Dr. Martens. I slam my door and begin packing up my things, Jensen, Jared, and I are getting out of this hell hole...today. I knock on Jared's door to see if he is in there yet. His bloodshot eyes meet mine, he really is an attractive guy. I know that sounds weird considering he is my cousin, but I thought he was just friends up until like 4 months ago.

"You ready to get out?" I ask, nudging him with my elbow. Jared moves the brown hair out of his eyes and nods. I swipe out the phone I pick-pocketed out of Lestrade's coat earlier today to contact Jensen. I'm Sherlock's daughter for fuck's sake. Poor Lestrade. The Holmes will always beat him.

To: Jensen
From: Sophie

Hey, I'm ready when you are.
-SH

I get the screwdriver I stashed underneath my bed and undo the lock's on the window. I grab the window frame and push it up. The freshly cleaned window opens. I don't bother with the cameras because Mycroft and Lestrade will only check twice a day...if they're going to treat it the way they treat their phones. I sit on the bed and take the screwdriver to my ankle monitor. These monitors are new monitors that I haven't gotten the chance to see a blueprint of them, so I can't disable the alarm but I can get the thing off of me.

"I can't get mine off." Jared laughs. I roll my eyes and can't help but laugh a little. I take his ankle monitor off. I know it will alert the authorities...but I love running from them. They're so easily fooled and it gives me such adrenaline. I have to admit, that adrenaline while being held at gun point fucked me up. It's all I crave now. It's better than any drugs out there. I can see why Sherlock loves doing what he does. I hop off the bed and pull up my black, high-waisted, ripped skinny jeans and adjust my "Drop Dead" crop top. When I get down from the window I pull out my-sorry, Lestrade's-phone to see Jensen has replied.