Next stop...Jail

Summer-Calvin Harris

But It's Better If You Do-Panic! At The Disco

Run,Boy,Run-Woodkid

A/N: This chapter you see some strong emotions from Sophia Holmes. Sherlock and John do not make an appearance in the chapter...sadly. This chapter is shit. I'm sorry. I tried my best:/

---------

"This party is the shit!" I scream over Clavin Harris' song "Summer"

"I know right! You want another beer?" Rosie screams back at me as she turns facing the beer coolers.

"HELL YEAH!" I laugh dropping my beer on the ground. I am only on my 3 beer, barely buzzed. This stuff must be the low alcohol percentage shit. After Rosie comes back with my beer I leave her and her new dance partner and head over to where Jensen and Jared are.

"Hello there." Jared greets me, checking me out. He is clearly high.

"Hi, Jar. Give me a joint." I demand as Jared quickly rolls one for me. I easily steal a small clump of the green paradise and wrap it up in a napkin and slip it in my back pocket. Jensen smirks at me when he catches me stuffing it into my neon jeans.

"I'm glad you wore neon pants," Jensen comes up from behind me and whispers in my ear, "Sort of makes your ass look good." Jensen puts his hands on my small waist.

"Oh please, you're high Jensen," I sigh and turn around to face his bright green eyes. I let a frown form on his face before continuing,"Even more reason to take advantage of that." I drag the boy out onto the dance floor, lighting my joint right before leading him into the centre. I take a couple drags then let the rolled paper rest in between two fingers.

"So are you going to dance or-" I cut Jensen off.

"Just let the high set in before I dance on you." I laugh. I begin to feel a rush of endorphins through my body. It's been a while since I've had any drugs, so 2 drags will do it. I continue to take drags and gently dance around Jensen until I'm baked and ready to dance.

"FINALLY!" Jensen sighs, taking down half a beer. I take down the other half.

"Oh shutupitwaslike 5 minutes." I slur my words as the high and alcohol settle down in my body.

"Come here." Jensen remarks, pulling my waist straight to his crotch. Fergie's "A little party never killed nobody" blasts through the speakers. Jensen's green eyes brighten in the black light's glow along with his neon blue shirt and black jeans. We begin to grind as Jensen wraps his arms around my waist and presses me closer.

"I forgot to tell you how pretty you looked." Jensen says, kissing the back of my neck. I turn around to face him and crash my lips onto his. My tongue finds it's way into his mouth. I explore every inch of his mouth before we are rudely interrupted.

"POLICE. EVERYONE AGAINST THE WALL." A police officer in the distance yells into a megaphone.

"Shit..." I mumble as I watch multiple teenagers try and make a run for it. I, on the other hand, am smart enough just to get my ass against a wall and turn around. I drag Jensen to a nearby wall where they begin checking IDs. They get to Jensen. Shit, he doesn't have one.

"ID please." A different police officer from earlier. He's young, new to the job telling by the neatness of everything. His hat has no dirt on it. His badge is too clean for it to be old. Before I complete the deduction (Unfortunately I'm not as fast as Sherlock when it comes to deducting yet.) the police officer saunters over to me, patting me down for weapons or drugs.