YES!

Rachel's prov-
Finn proposed to me he was still eating for an answer but I'll say it! "YES!!!!!!!!!!!" I smiled and he put the ring on my finger "it was my moms ring it has stars on it so it's for you!" "it's beautiful! are you sure she won't mind?" "that's the one my dad used to propose to my mom and so I figured we could use it and have more money for the wedding and you dress!" I'm so happy this is amazing!!! I'm marrying Finn and having a baby "we have to come up with a way to tell glee club!..and plan the wedding!" we started right away we want a glee wedding it has tone perfect! we are renting a church a block away from the hospital just in case and we are going to have glee sing some songs the reception is outside we have a beautiful garden you can walk through and we are getting a huge tent!...just in case it rains and wears going to have steak,lamb,vegan salad, cran grape juice because we can't have wine!:( and then we will sort the rest out another day the wedding is in May on the 22 we only have a little bit because now it's May it was the only time available other than next year! so we might be hitting off more than we can chew but it will be perfect! now how to tell glee club?
Finns prov-
She said yes!!!! we are getting marked and soon we'll have kids! I know that's something for later but we are ready I just hope I'm not keeping her from her dream 'broadway!' and 'nyada' I'm going around trying to get jobs in the area right now to provide my mom said she can help!.. but not forever because I don't want my mom going broke so just a little here and there but we still don't know how to tell glee in school?or not? or in a song? or with words? face to face? or text? oh gosh we need to start thinkng!!!
AUTHORS NOTE-
1)sorry I have been sick and I have like 4 story's now lol
2) read my new books!!
3)vote,reAd,comment!
4) OMG! all of the reads!!!!
5) one of my friends had her baby brother die because of sickness plz pray for them! the baby was 6 months old! plz pray!!!!