Couch shopping (new chapter :D)

Rachel

I gasp and run over to a black sofa. "Finn this one is so comfy!!" I say he smiles.. The kids craw over to me and I out them on the couch "See the kids agree!!" I say smiling he laughs and sits beside me and the kids "Its alright..let's keep looking" I nod and pick up Lexi and Makenzie while Finn picks up Chris.

"This one!" I say on a green couch "Rachel honey the color is offal.. Its a poop green" Finn says I roll my eyes "Fine" I gasp and walk over to a red couch with my girls on my hip "This is the one! Oh its so comfy!" I say Finn laughs 'you said that about every single one" I nod but pull him on the couch "Ohh it is comfy" he says The babies giggle and laugh as I make faces "SOLD!" I yell and a store lady come up to me "Alright that'll be 99$." I gasp "are you serious? I could buy like five pairs of good heals with that money" I  say she shrugs I put my hirka down "how about we lower the price?" I ask she shakes her head "I'll give you 30$" she shakes her head "40$" "nope" "59$" "Not even close" "look lady I'm not leaving until I get this couch!" I say she sighs "ma'am do I have to call security?" I shake my head "you will in a minute If I don't get this couch!" I say "Rachel?" I hear and see Santana "Urm.. Hi" I say what is she doing here? "I got this" she says walking over to the lady "how about I give you a ticket to a Concert for the couch" she says the lady nods ...This.is.my.couch.

***

Santana smirks and sits on the couch "Why did you do that?" I ask looking at her she smirks again "I like the couch" I sigh "Fine, look I'm sorry ok? Things haven't been the best for me so I need a place to stay" she says I laugh "what's so funny Hudson?" She ask "oh nothing just that Your begging me for a place to stay" I say she sighs "look if you don't want me to I'll just go" I sigh "Fine, but your pagong some of the rent." She smiles "Alright" Finn sighs and stands up holding Chris I grab the girls "here" I say handing her Lexi "Alright" I say.

***

After we get the couch back  and were all settled down we all get ready for bed. "Night Hudson family" santana says laying on the couch "Night Lopez" I say before putting NY kids down. And walking to my room

"So she's staying with us?" Finn ask I nod "Alright I'm tired night"

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Yeah sorry that sucked but my phone is dying and I wanted to update