So what? (new chapter :D)

Tick

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

I can't sleep..my eyes are wide open and everyone is asleep. "Hey..Finn" I whisper his eyes open just barley "I can't sleep" he mumbles something but I can't hear it.

"Finn!" I whisper he sits up "sleep.needed" he says falling back down I laugh and get up walling into the living room Santana is on the couch watching TV "Oh did I wake you up?" She ask I shake my head "Nope..anything Good on?" She nods "Gossip Girl..chuck is such a pervert.." She says not taking her eyes off the screen.

***

I polp down on the couch and grab some popcorn.

"Wow..he is.." I say Chuck is currently trying to kiss Jenny...ew "Oh yeah! Punch him again!" I cheer Santana laughs "You go girl!" She says "Oh God she's hot" I laugh "Sebrina or Jenny?" I ask she smirks "Sebrina for sure!" I smile "Oh God Nate's hot" I say 

.......

I'm tired. I get up and walk in my room falling onto my bed and sungling into Finn.

I look around and see a giant teddy bear and blue gallons I raise an eyebrow and walk towards a baby carriage "Ma ma ma ma ma" I hear I look around and see nothing..weird I look up and see Blair and Nate. "What the-" "ma ma ma ma" I hear and look around suddenly I see a million babies coming towards me with knives I run and start screaming.

I burst out of bed. "Rachel?!" Finn says I sigh "bad dream.children and knives" he laughs "what?" I say he shakes his head "alright babe I'm gonna go take the kids to mom and dads be back later" I nod and get up I change into skinny jeans ankle boots and a purple shirt. I straightened my hair putting on my makeup.

***

I smile at the cashier and hand them the money for my Starbucks. I'm having the vinillia bean it's like ice cream!.

I thank her when she hands me my Starbucks and I start walking around the mall. I walk into Victoria secret and buy three bra's four underwears after I go to forever 21 and buy some skinny jeans two jackets and five shirts.

***

I open my door and see Santana and another girl kissing she sees me and I shake my head saying 'it's ok I'll go out' she nods and smiles before I close The door and set my bags in the car I open my phone and text Kurt.

{Me~ Hiaaa let's go do something!}

{Kurt~ hayyyy and yass I've always wanted a tattoo!}

I sigh....maybe.

{Me~ ok! I have some ideas! Meet you there!}

{Kurt~ kk be there soon}

I put my phone away and grab some paper and a pen from my purse and write my tatto.

Finn

Chris

Lexi

Mackenzie

My family.

*****************

Sorry felt bad. Its short I know but the next chapter : Tattoos and fights...

Oooooh drama.