Your not Happy for me?

Rachel's prov-

I sighed I hope they are still coming! I just made two cakes some cookies a rost for them and a salad for me. "Finn!!!" I herd Kurt yell I smiled thank God for Kurt! I ran in the room and smiled "Kurt!!!" He smiled and full on jumped on me. "Mom and dad are outside Finn why don't you help them?" Finn nodded and ran outside "well well well if it isn't miss. Soon to be Broadway fanny Brice!" I laughed "do you think I can do it?" I asked if I can trust anyone its Kurt other than finn of course "I think you can do better!" I smiled "thank you!!" ( ouffit she's wearing on side) "dinner!!" I herd and we all walked I to the kitchen.

But before I did I saw a note I grabbed it and opened it 'Rachel I've been watching you...you might remember me I did break your heart' there was no 'sincerely..'

After dinner me and Finn decided to go out for a bit carol and Burt, and Kurt wanted to watch the kids so I thought it'd be fun.

Once we got to the movies I squelled "ahhh! I'm so excited!!" I said happily Finn laughed "me to hon" I smiled "ok so what do we want to see? " he smirked "Anabelle?" I shook my head "no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no NO!" He laughed "Romance??" I asked he sighed "noooooooo!" I laughed "action romance?" He nodded "fineee" I smiled.

After deciding on The hunger games. I got popcorn and seats and then it went down hill...

We and Finn sat down in the third row down and I smiled then I looked around to see who else was seeing the movie my eyes stopped............

...

..

.!"SANTANA!!!!!!"

Finn frose "what?!" He hissed and looked in my direction Santana glanced at us with a smirk on her lips then she got up and walked over to us.

"Rachel I see you've gotten fatter.. Finn looking good" she winked I growled..... I just growled.. I've been watching to much teen wolf. "Walk away" finn said to her she smirked "does she know?" I looked at her then him "know what?!" I said with poison in my voice "you weren't his first I was" I looked at her with shock "She doesn't care" he said I stood up "yes I do!" I shouted everyone started watching us "you cheated!! When I was pregnant didn't you" Santana nodded I sighed "unbelievable!!!" I shouted louder "how many kids did we have?...let's see one..two...three! Not one but three!!!" I shouted finn stood up "can we do this somewhere else?!" I shook my head "no we can't finn because I wanna talk right now!!!" He sighed "whatever" and started walking away I sighed fustraited and picked up my coke I threw it at his back he stopped "Rachel what the-" "I'm moving out!" I shouted I really can't though I won't let my kids grow up in a war zone "you wouldn't" I shook my head "bye" I said and walked out with my purse.

I got in the car,locked the door, and started crying I put my head on the steering wheel. "Why? Why? Why!!!" I hit the horn with my head. I grabbed my phone out of my purse.

Me: kurt Finns sleeping on the couch are the kids asleep?

Kurt✌❤: yes and what happened? Me: he cheated

Kurt✌❤: oh! I'm so sorry boo I'll get the ice cream out.

I smiled

Me: ok #× (~means I'm driving #×)

Kurt✌❤: ok bye boo see u soon.

I put my phone down. Finns just gonna have to walk or ask Santana for a ride.

I started driving but my mind was on the conversation at the movies...why would Finn cheat on me? I didn't do anything I don't think if I did it was probably hormones. I looked down at my phone as it beeped I looked up in time to scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"  I screamed bloody murder.

Just as the car hit me.

And I felt myself be thrown from the car and hit the ground. I herd a panic or screaming and crying and shouting but one thing stood out. "Sincerely Jessie"