Christmas special (new chapter :D)

My eyes pop open like in a creppy movie. I look besides me and see Finn. "FINN! IT IS CHRISTMAS EVE!" I yell he jumps half way off the bed. "Rachel I was dreaming about a new car!" I laugh "Come on get up we have gifts to wrap! The kids are coming home in an hour" he instantly sits up "move move move!" He yells like a army man "We have to hurry!" He says good thing I bought six things of tape, Ten wrapping paper, Two sizers. "Ok!" I say grabbing a big tiy car for Chris and wrapping it best I could I start wrapping like crazy..after a while I look up to see Finn drinking coffee "want some?" He offers I give him the 'You better start helping me or else' look he started wrapping again. I hear the door open and instantly know its kurt we gave him keys to the apartment. He comes in and his jaw drops "IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE AND YOUR STILL WRAPPING?!?" he yells and sits down pulling out some sizers and starts wrapping I giggle a little as time fly's by.

***

After we finished wrapping the kids got here. "Id like to say something!" I say Kurt,Burt, Carol, Finn and my babies look at me "I think we should all stay here!! For the night!" Everyone cheers and soon enough The couch has blankets and pilliows and kurt Is sleeping on a blow out mattress. "I'm soooo tired!" I say to Finn as I lay down .

***

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!" I rup up to see kurt and carol jumping on the bed while Burt laughs Finn wakes up to, laughing  I sit up and go get the kids.

Once we got them to actually sit I grabbed a small gift 'To Chris from Santa!!' It reads I pass it to him and kurt rips it a little so Chris can Rio the rest. "A car!! Wow!!" I say As Finn hands out presents I take pictures "Finn honey give me Kurt's present " I say and hand it to him he tears it open and squeals "Oh.my.God!!!!!" I nod he jumps up and hugs me "Broadway tickets to wicked!!" He smiles and I hand Burt and Carol their gift . It's a night light like thing that you pulg in the way but you out a candle inside it and pur the smelly good stuff over it and it smells good. "Thank God! I have been wanting this!!" Carol says Finn hands Burt  a gift it's a Gift card to go to bass pro shops and get all outdoor stuff.

After. A long day of unwrapping and cheering I ended up falling asleep along with all the kids...I only know because Finn took a picture and posted it on Facebook.

_______________________________________

Ok yeah that really sucked but I've never done a Christmas special and I thought maybe it'd turn out ok? Maybe? Be honest! Also if your brutal thank you! It helps me get better!! Merry Christmas!!