Baby

Rachel's prov-

I smiled down at my baby and picked her up "Lexi!" I looked up to see Finn holding Chris and Mackenzie which made my heart warm up "honey?" I asked he looked my way "yes sweetie?" "can we have a party? invite Kurt over he's been dying to meet our babies again" I said kissing lexi's head "uh yeah I think it'd be good to have him over..my mom wanted to make dinner reservations with us at her and burts place..is that okay?" he asked I nodded "yeah that's okay..I'm gonna put lexi down for a nap she's falling asleep on my shoulder" I laughed at the end my babies are so cute! "alright I think Chris and Mackenzie need a nap to" he said putting them in their little play pin Chris has a blue one and my girls have pink and purple ones I smiled and put lexi in her play pin to "I love you!" I said pulling fin in for a kiss he smirked smiled through our kiss "I love you more" he said I smiled "if you say so" I pulled away and laughed as finn pouted "I need to check my emails! Remember that house we are looking at that's in New York!" I said he sighed " I still think they're setting us up" he said I smiled "I think the house is beautiful and you've been working your butt off so I can take care of the kids and put food on the table for you when you come back from work" I said before walking into our office room it's more of my little computer room .

I clicked into my email and gasped I clicked on the one that read ' rachel we have herd of your talents and your husband's as well we are offering you a chance to be on Broadway! please reply soon' I jumped up in the air "yes! finn!" I yelled/whispered loudly hoping I didn't wake the babies "Rachel? are you okay?" he asked rushing in "yes I'm fine but look! look!" I said pointing to the computer he grinned and picked me up kissing me and twirling me around I honestly felt like I was going to puke because I get dissy really easily "okay you can out me down I don't want to throw up on you" I laughed at finn "we are definitely having a party to celebrate I'll get Kurt and my mom and Burt to watch the kids!" finn said causing me to smile I've never been this happy except the day I found out I was having kids I mean sure I was worried finn would leave me but now I feel like nothing can come between us.