Happy,happy,sad?!

Finns prov-
Everyone took the news well but I'm not looking forward to everyone bring in my house!...well Rachel's house but yea we are staying home from school today getting sleeping arrangements ready all of the girls are sleeping in Rachel's room and the boys are sleeping in the living room Rachel puts the king size bed in her room for the girls she doesn't want them in comfterable but I really could care less about the guys we have couches so there fine soon after we finish we make our way to the doctors for Rachel's appointment surprisingly we got there just when they called our name Rachel had some goo stuff on her stomach as the doctor was talking about something I was thinking about what it might be but them Rachel-started tearing up "whats wrong...i was thinking about names for the baby" the doc spoke up "sir your baby might be born with down sindgrim" (I forgot how to spell it) I was shocked but the baby is still my baby and I will love the baby "is it a boy or girl?" "it's twins" I'm so happy "I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" me and Rachel said in unison "boy or girls?" "Wait wait I'm seeing a third heart beet...your having triplets...to girls..and one boy" Rachel looked at me "I'm so happy!!!!!!!" I am to!