Chapter 22: Take him and run Rose

~Eren's prov~

I have been tracking down Zeke and Mikasa down in secret for months now with the help of Armin and Erwin. But its been useless he hide him and Mikasa well with his magic even with mine and Rose's magic it was useless. I was in my office watching Levi and Rose stroll through the gardens with our grandmother as they helped him know more about his family. A knock came to my door, but I already knew it was Armin and Hanji. I yelled for them to come in as I kept looking out the window.

"Still can't find them through tracking with the hell wolves, but they are still out there looking." Armin informs me. I nod trying to think about what to do next now that this threat was attacking my family and loved ones.  I growled thinking of all the places that they could be hiding in, but nothing came to my mind. Wherever I went as a child back behind the walls Mikasa would follow me. So they couldn't be there. Then there was Zeke my brother that I knew nothing about. I had his blood tested by the healers to find he was telling the truth about being mine and Rose's sibling. Hanji hugged me making me smile a little as I gave her a hug back. I went back over the maps with Armin and Erwin to see if there was anywhere we haven't checked yet, while Hanji went to try and get information out of Petra. After a few hours later I decided to go and get something to eat so I could focus on find the asshole to stop my family from being in danger. I was in the hall way when I sensed that something was wrong.  I ran down the hallway running into my grandfather.

"You sensed it too?" He asked, I nod as we run down the stairs to see Hanji running up from the dungeon.

"Eren! Petra is gone!" She say, with panicked eyes.

I growled ordering the guards to find her and to protect my friends, Rose, and my mate with their lives. I went to look around the kingdom with my grandfather to find the bitch. 

~Levi's prov~

"So wait your telling me the whole Ackerman clan came from two separate  countries, but still survived the royal family?"  I asked. I watched them nod with smiles telling me how my side came from a place called France, while the bitch Mikasa side was from a place called Japan.  My mother met Carla when they were little girls, since apparently she was trained to protect and keep her company.  I sighed taking in all the information they were giving me. Rose spoke in a different language I didn't recognize before grabbing my wrist and dragging me back to the palace.

"Rose what is going on?" I asked.

"I just heard your friend say Petra escaped. We need to get you and your little one to safety." Rose said, as I looked at her confused on what she was talking about. Wait! Does she mean I'm pregnant with mine and Eren's child. I touch my stomach lost in thought that I didn't realize she stopped and was talking to someone in front of us. I snapped out of my thoughts  when I felt a kiss on my forehead to see it was Eren. I smile a little happy to see him safe then looked confused on why he looked so sad. 

"What's wrong Eren?"

"You and Rose are going to the winter palace up in the mountains into hiding until Zeke, Petra, and Mikasa are found and killed. " He tells me while holding me close. I shake my head no telling him that I was staying here to help him in any way I could.  Eren smiles at me while telling me no that I had to think about our child first. I watched him kneel down and gentle kiss my stomach making me smile. He was right I need to think about our child's safety first, if I really was pregnant.  Suddenly the ground shook making me fall forwards landing into Eren's arms. I held on to him as he cursed up a storm passing me gentle to Rose then ran to the window to see what was going on.

"Shit it's Petra the others are fighting her. I have to get down there. Rose take him and run. I will by you guys some time. Ceil and the hell wolves and some men will take you to the winter palace now go." He told us while jumping out the window. I watched him disappear from my sight while taking off running with Rose to the carriage that were waiting for us.  Rose helped me into the carriage before jumping in with me.

"Your highness we are waiting on your command." One of the guards told us.

"Let's go. We only have a few minutes before they noticed Levi and I are missing." She ordered, while shutting the carriage door. I look back watching the palace disappear from sight as we went deeper into the forest. I felt Rose holding my hand trying to comfort me. I look at her with a sad smile. Rose smiles back as she pulls me into a hug before covering us up it a blanket.

"Get some rest the winter palace is a day or three ride there. You'll need it with that little one growing inside of you." Rose spoke softly to me, while petting my head like a mother would to comfort their own child. I smile a little while slowly falling to sleep while holding her tight. If you are in there little one then don't worry I will keep you safe and your father will come back then we will be a family. I swear Eren if you don't come back alive, I will drag you back from heaven or hell to kick your ass. Soon everything went black as I fell asleep.

~Rose's prov~

I hold to Levi as he sleeps peacefully against me. I will protect him brother. I promise. I watch the palace disappear from view with sad worried eyes. I know my brother can take care of himself, but I cant help but worry about him. He's my only brother in this whole world. Sure I have Levi, but its not the same when it comes to Eren.  My grandmother holds my hand making me smile a little as I felt a little better knowing she was going to be with me and Levi. To be honest I wasn't surprised to smell Levi's scent change to being pregnant. Pure bloods can easily get their mates pregnant without meaning too. I was happy for them, but what will happen now that they have a child on the way and Zeke plus Mikasa still being out there. He or She wouldn't be safe until they are gone. I look down at Levi with a smile.

"Don't worry brother I will protect you and your child from any ham, I promise." I whisper to him.  

** SO I am back baby. not going to be able to post as fast as normal but I am working on it because of me getting promoted  at work, my life has been crazy and I'm getting ready for otakon again! I cant wait for it. Anyways I'm sorry it took so log but yeah here is a new chapter sorry that it is short I'm a little tired and its hard to write when I am. Please enjoy **