Mission 16: Back To Normal?

Your POV

It had been two weeks since the mission with the Shadow Knights. Things had slowly gone back to normal.

As for the mission. Three out of six of the SK's elite crew. A.k.a are targets, had been taken out. Katelyn had killed Bates in a car chase. Travis killed Sasha with sharp shooting, his specialty. Finally, Dante killed ivy at a bar with hand in hand combat.

I was awarded a lot of money for retrieving the documents with all their personal information. It helped a lot and still is. The mission is going a lot faster.

The people left are Nicole to take care of Salem. Garroth to kill his little brother which were all starting to have our doubts. And me and Laurance.

I haven't seen him since the whole thing, but who knows I have this feeling I will very soon...

"(Y/n)! Get up!"

"No! You can't make me!" I yelled back at the mystery voice in my room.

"We have to go to school!" A masculine voice yelled.

I felt myself being picked up bridal style by strong arms.

I was dropped into a chair and when I opened my eyes I was in the kitchen.

"How did I get here..." I found two people standing on the other side of the table.

"Garroth? Katelyn?"

"Morning sleepy head!" Katelyn greeted with a smile.

She wasn't a morning person, but after her coffee she was!

"Hurry up and eat. We have to get to school." Garroth demanded in his brotherly tone.

I looked down to see a bowl of cereal.

I guess I forgot to say I attend Phoenix Drop High! I mean I am only 17. Most of the elite crew goes to school. The geniuses as in Aphmau and Zoey already graduated. After we finish high school we go to a private Divine university for assassins. One more year and I'll be out of this hell hole.

Since we have other things to do we only go to school for two out of the seven days. I go Monday Tuesday with Garroth and Katelyn.

Obviously, we have to have an excuse for why. There are loads but mine is my parents are divorced. I spend the weekend, Monday, Tuesday with my dad than the rest with my mom. People buy it easily.

"Alright, I'm ready!" I cheered coming downstairs.

We all got into Garroths expensive baby. His white Mercedes.

We arrived at school and the day began.

My classes were math with Katelyn and Garroth. Than Geo with Garroth. Lunch with both of them. Gym with Katelyn than a spare and my day ends.

I felt people's intense stares as I walked with my head high down the hall to my locker before class started. Katelyn and Garroth close behind me.

Let's just say we all have a very strong well-known reputation. All of us.

Garroth was the blonde blue eyed playboy with five girlfriends in one week. All the girls would die to walk beside him or have one of his signature winks down the hall.

Katelyn was the crazy competitive sports girl. A lot of guys drooled over her. And a lot of the girls hated her. She was just good at everything she did.

Then there's me. I'm the queen simply put. All the girls wanted to be me. All the guys had crushes on me. I had a strong reputation for being the girl who goes through every guy and is always disappointed. My nickname is Red.

I heard a couple girls scream at me. I turned around to see Garroth winking at them.

"Garroth don't play with them." I glared.

He smiled. "Are you telling me not to mess with the opposite sex."

"(Y/n). People seem to be really chatty this morning." Katelyn pointed out.

I listened in on a couple passing conversations.

"I heard Laurence wants to see Red!?!"

"Damn he's so dreamy!"

"Laurance the king of the school finally meeting the red queen!!"

"Laurance, it couldn't be." We stopped at the lockers and I turned to look at them.

They both looked at each other and shrugged.

Classes went by and all I could think about if it was Laurance Zvhal.

Lunch came around and I was walking to the cafeteria with Kate and Gar.

It looked like there was a pathway being cleared on my end and someone else's in front of me.

Finally, I could see the person everyone was clearing for.

Laurance. It was him.

He had his hands stuffed in his pocket. He saw me and a devilish smirk grew on his face.

We walked to each other and are body's almost touching. He bent down to my level hands still in his pocket.

The whole circle that had formed around us were going crazy with the whispers.

"Funny seeing you here my angel, (Y/n) Liao." He whispered in my ear.

Dammit?!? How did he find out my last name? Shit now he knows who I am.

He pulled back making our noses touch.

"It's been a long time coming for the king to meet his queen." He smiled.

Out of nowhere I raised my hand and slapped him. He's face jolted to the left. The whole crowd gasped.

That devil's smirk never faded.

He looked back at me. "So the games begin."

"So they do."

I turned giving the crowd my signature glare. They all dispersed and I walked to the cafeteria with Katelyn and Garroth leaving Laurance behind.

"What was that?!?" Katelyn yelled sitting down beside me.

"I say you should have just killed him. Right then and there." Garroth shoved some pizza in his mouth.

"Yeah cause that won't blow my cover."

"Are you alright?" Katelyn asked.

"Yeah don't worry just having some fun.~"

Time skip back home~

I was doing homework, till my phone went off.

"Unknown?"

Well, that's never good but let's pick it up anyways!

"Hey angel~"

"Laurance?!?"

"Meet me at the front of the school under the cherry blossom tree tomorrow morning."

"What! Why-"

He hung up on me! That ass!

Ugh, fine cherry blossom tree it is...

A/n
Hey guys hope everyone's having a great week! Laurance~Senpai is back! And he's here to cause lots of drama! Stay tuned for (Y/n) tries to kill Laurance at the cherry blossom tree!!
Selena~Chan out!