Prey or love?

Authors note, this is first person point of view.

Intro

"But mistress i don't want to go back to training school." I complained. "No no no no." I could hear master yell from the garden. "You have to, anyways it'll be your first mission. I wonder which you will be." I stood confused on what mistress had said to me, but knowing that complaining to her would just get me grounded... Again. "My boy here will eat his prey." I hated it when master would use human terms to call me his 'son' .. " honey you'll do great i know you will. Just try to be bad, just eat your prey happily." "Yes mistress dear."

I sighed while finishing up my breakfast; ham, with some good, old earth worms, my favorite! I slowly grabbed my black and golden back pack, with blue lace going around it. "Mistress, master, i'm leaving to hell now." I called out from the porch. I could hear mistress's heels scrapping against the wooden tile while she comes to say good bye. "I love you dearly." She hugged me, i took a deep breath. i always loved the smell of her perfume, it made me know i was safe. Her light brown golden hair was swaying softly as she began to cry. Her pure, soft, purple hand gripped mine. Blood fell slowly from her eyes. "It'll be ok" i heard her whisper. "Good bye my boy." Master patted my head while pulling mistress with him. His blue short hair matched his eyes and skin, everyone called him 'mister Blue' "I'll be home sooner than you know it." I called out. I knew i lied, but mistress needed the support. I'll be home never again.

I sat quietly on the bus taking me to school. My last day, and last, and first test would be happening in the human realm. "Hey!, Quuuuil!." I turned my head to see who had called me such a thing. "Hello fellow Qen. Why would you say such a thing, if the bus driver where to hear you wouldn't be aloud to do the test." The Qen before me was know as Zeth, he was a bright pink, with black eyes and yellow hair. He was muscular, and very mean. Though he wasn't very smart either. Making him the most popular guy in school.

"Leave me boyfriend alone!" Said Rosie. She was the mate of Zeth, and the hottest girl in school. Rosie was rosie, she had very beautiful long red hair, with a green body, and yellow eyes. She was known as the dumbest girl in school, she can't even tell what two plus two is. But they are a great couple. "Sorry dear, didn't mean to alarm you." I blew a kiss, and turned back around in my seat, enjoying the quietness of Zeth and Rosie trying to figure out what i had meant.

I soon arrived to school, which most kids, who hated school, would call hell. I shrugged as people insulted me, and winced when being pushed in lockers. I was well known for being able to lock pick on the inside of any locker, which, for me case, was true.

"Hey dweeb!" I turned around with a sigh, knowing exactly what would happen next. "Yes, jackass?" I never was afraid to swear, or say what was in my mind. But most of the time it got me in trouble. "What the hell did you say to me kid?!" I was the smallest kid in the whole, damn school. I was only six feet tall, while most where eight at smallest. "I said ' who, in this fucking place, do you think you are?!" I smirked, and got hit in the face. Water dripped from my nose, as some blood dripped from my eyes ( note: Qens cry blood and bleed water ). Smiled sweetly, hoping they would just give up, and leave me alone. " all 10th grade kids to the gym." The announcer yelled out through speakerphones.

Note: the story does get better, this is just the introduction (intro). I post 3-7 days.