Characters~

Characters~

Jessica Pryer~

A 17 year old girl who is insanely insecure. She has brown hair and bluish-brown eyes and is a white girl but is lightly tanned. She has the best friends in the world and she is so grateful for them. Her friends sometimes call her Jess. She doesn't really know where she belongs. Her mind goes crazy sometimes. She isn't disobedient but she has a mind of her own. She also has a crush on Caleb Williams, without him knowing.

Alexis Collins~

A 17 and a half year old girl who is insecure but gives herself some credit for being "fabulous". She has brownish-black curly hair, and brownish-green eyes. She is gorgeously tanned. Her friends call her Lexi. Her friends all find her absolutely gorgeous and most of the guys do too. She is shy when you first meet her but once she is comfortable around you she is insane.

Lizzy James~

A 18 year old girl who is also insecure but not nearly as insecure as Alexis or Jessica. Her real name is Elizabeth but everyone calls her Lizzy. She has black hair and brown eyes. She is African-American. She wears glasses and she hates taking pictures. Everyone thinks she is gorgeous though.

Caleb Williams~

A 17 year old guy who is insecure about being smart and he says he isn't smart just to mess with Jessica. He has gorgeous hazel eyes and brown hair. He is African American and he has a huge crush on Jessica Pryer, without her knowing.