Chapter 4~

**CHARACTER CHANGE**

Caleb Williams is being changed to Caleb James.

Caleb was finally done writing his text, he went through draft after draft after draft. He finally sent it.

*Jessica's POV*

My phone vibrated so i went to go check it.. It was a text from Caleb.

It said:

"Ok the truth is, I like you. A lot. You make me smile, you make me laugh and your hilarious. I feel like a different person around you. Your smile makes my day and your laugh just makes me laugh. Your eyes make me melt, one look and I will blush. I understand if you don't feel the same way, but I needed to tell you. Please don't think I'm weird because if you don't feel the same way I promise I won't try anything. Just please don't stop talking to me. -Caleb"

While I was reading that I could feel my cheeks get red and hot.

I can't believe he likes me!! :D

I thought about how it would be if we were together. It was a strange thought though. As much as I wanted to tell him that I want to go out with him I knew it would be better if we were just friends for now.

I tried to write a text I went through draft after draft after draft and I finally thought of something to write.

*Caleb's POV*

It was about a half hour of my staring at my phone waiting for a text back but I didn't get one. I knew she probably didn't feel the same way so input my phone down and started on my homework.

Ten minutes later I heard my phone vibrate. It was a text from Jessica.. And it said:

"Hey, I do feel the same way about you. But I don't think I'm ready for a relationship right now. I think we can be just friends for a while and then maybe down the line we can be together, but as of right now, I'm not ready. I'm so sorry. 😔 -Jessica"

That broke my heart. I'm glad that she feels the same way but I was curious that she didn't want to date me. I was broken hearted and happy and I didn't know what to do.

I wrote her a text back..

*no ones POV*

Jessica's phone vibrated and so she looked at it, it was a text from caleb. She was afraid of what he would say so she just opened it and read it.

It said:

"Really? You feel the same way but you don't want to date me? Are you kidding? Wow Jess, wow. Your something else. I can't believe you! You know what I can't be friends with you anymore, obviously you don't care about me. -Caleb"

Jessica instantly started crying. The tears were blurring her vision but she replied anyway.

It said:

"what? I do care about you. Why are you doing this to me? I just said not now, that doesn't mean it won't ever happen! Can't we be just friends? Don't you care about me that much? - Jessica"

He knew what he had done was wrong, he started crying too. He knew she would never forgive him. He could never forgive himself. He just sad the worst thing he could.

It said:

"To be honest I really don't. -Caleb"

After she read that, she started crying uncontrollably. She didn't even have the strength to write back. She just threw her phone across the room and cried for the whole night. Not knowing what to do.

------ sorry I haven't updated in a while. Hope you liked it! Comment and vote plz! -------