Chapter 11~

Lexi ran out of the room tears rushing down her face, she sank to the floor. She then felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked up to see it was Caleb.

Caleb- Whats wrong?

Lexi- G.. Go...See for.... Yourself.

She said between sobs.

Caleb made his way into the room, he saw Lizzi was crying in a chair, and Danté had his back on the wall with his face covered by his hands.

Jessica looked up at Caleb.

Jessica- oh great another person I don't know. Are you going to start crying too?

Caleb- what do you mean?

Jessica- I don't know any of you, I'm sorry but I don't.

Caleb didn't know what to say. He thought of how he thought she was so sensitive before,maybe she'd be different.

Caleb- Dante, maybe this is a good thing.

Dante- how the hell is this a good thing? She can't remember us.

Caleb- yeah, that's how it's good, maybe she won't be so damn sensitive now.

Lizzi got up and slapped Caleb, really hard.

Lizzi- she wouldn't be so sensitive if you weren't such a jerk.

Caleb- whatever. All I know is that this, this is what she deserves.

Dante walked toward Caleb, looked at him for a second and raised his hand to punch Caleb but...

Jessica- wait! Stop, maybe if you guys try to tell me things that happened in my life I'll remember things.

Dante- your so damn lucky she told me to stop.

Caleb- oh yeah right.

Lizzi- wait! I have an idea, Jessica, do you remember any song lyrics?

Jessica- no, why?

Lizzi- perfect! I'll be right back.

A few minutes later Lizzi came back with Lexi, she was scrolling through something on her phone, then suddenly a song started playing, it was Classic by MKTO.

About a minute into the song Lexi lost hope, this was supposed to help Jessica remember something, just a Lexi was about to turn it off Jessica started humming, then a few words came out.

Jessica- your over my head, I'm outta my mind, thinking I was born in the wrong time, your one of a kind, livin in a world gonna plastic, baby your so classic. I remember!!!

Lexi- yes! Ok do you remember who I am?

Jessica- your Lexi, your Lizzi, and your Danté. Sorry I don't know who the other boy is.

Lexi started to laugh, Caleb was lost for words.

Dante- I guess you hurt her so bad she doesn't want to remember you.

The next few weeks, people were playing songs, and talking to Jessica about things that happened, she was doing great. Until one day, she saw Caleb and Veronica holding hands...

--sorry it's kind short--

Mind any errors