Chapter 12~

Jessica- who.. Who's that?

She was looking at Caleb and Veronica.

Lizzi- oh that's no one he's not important and she's a horrible person.

Jessica- ok.

A few weeks passed and the Homecoming Dance was this Friday. Jessica, Lizzi, and Lexi, went out on Monday night to buy their dresses.

Lexi had to buy a purple dress because she had to match with her date. Lizzi had to buy a gold dress also to match with her date. Jessica didn't have a date, so she could get whatever dress she wanted.

After an hour Lizzi and Lexi had both found dresses, and Jessica had given up hope. She had tried on at least 15 different dresses but she could find one she really liked.

As the girls were walking to check-out. The cashier saw that Jessica looked upset and she didn't have a dress.

Cashier- did you find everything ok?

Lizzi and Lexi- yeah, sort of, we couldn't find anything for our friend.

Cashier- does she like blue?

Lizzi- yeah that's her favorite color.

The cashier pulled out a baby blue floor length dress. Jessica's jaw dropped. It was her absolute favorite color and she loved it.

Cashier- we only have it in this size. Is that ok?

Jessica- yeah! That's exactly my size! Only, I can't afford it.

The dress was $399.99.

Cashier- we'll since you couldn't find anything else, I can get you 50% off. How's that?

Jessica- thank you so much!!

Cashier- no problem.

The girls left, all with dresses and all looking forward to the dance.

On Friday after school the girls all went home to get ready. Jessica took a shower, did her hair and makeup then put on her dress. It was already 7:00 so she decided to get into her car and go to school. Her, Lizzi, and Lexi were supposed to meet outside the gym at 7:15.

When Jessica pulled up she saw Lexi and Lizzi and they both looked beautiful. They were standing with their dates too. Jessica grabbed her phone and her keys and walked towards them.

Just then Veronica walked up to Jessica.

-------mind any errors please--------