Chapter 13~

Veronica- wow you look... Horrible Jessica. What happened to you?

Jessica- oh! Now I remember you. Yeah your the b*tch and he's the horrible person they've told me ALL about you! By the way, your dress looks like a bottle of glitter thew up on it. Hope you have a nice time!

Veronica was stunned, Jessica had never said anything like that before. She slapped Jessica across the face, she wasn't very strong so it didn't hurt.

Jessica- wow! That didn't hurt at all.

Jessica walked away and Lexi, Lizzii, and her were laughing so hard they couldn't breathe.

A few hours passed and the girls were all dancing along with Lexi and Lizzi's dates. Then a slow song came on, Jessica made her way to the back of the gym. She decided to go on snapchat and take pictures of Lexi and Lizzi, she would've posted them on Instagram but she didn't have one. Cx

She was the only person not dancing with someone. She didn't care though, she was happy without Caleb. Then, a boy named Andrew came up to her. He didn't have a date either, they didn't go and dance, they just decided to talk. Jessica and Andrew were lab partners last year for 2nd semester.

When the slow song ended Andrew went back to his friends and so did Jessica. They were having a really great time.

The dance ended and the girls were walking toward their cars, they all parked next to eachother so it was easy to find their cars. Just then Veronica came walking up and she looked drunk.

Veronica- I guess when I hit you with a brick it didn't work how I wanted it to.

Jessica pulled out her phone but Veronica didn't see it, she set it to record.

Jessica- wait what did you say?

Veronica- I SAID! That when I hit you with the brick in the head it didn't work how I wanted it to, I wanted you to have a serious head injury.

Jessica- oh.

Veronica collapsed and Caleb came rushing over.

Caleb- what happened, what did you do?

Jessica- she's drunk dumb*ss.

------mind any errors------ vote and comment plz