Chapter 6~

* NEW CHARACTER!*

*Veronica Jones!*

Caleb ran after her and grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

She instantly burst into tears.

He felt horrible but was trying to at least talk to her.

He played dumb.

Caleb- Hey what's wrong Jess?

Jessica- Are you kidding me Caleb!?

Caleb- Look I know your sad but it's not that big of a deal.

Jessica- Yes it is! I like you Caleb! I have for a long time and I was scared to tell you! Now I find out that you like me too but you don't care about me!? Make up your mind!

Caleb- I...I...

Jessica- Well.. I'm waiting, do you care about me or not?

Caleb's heart was beating so fast. As he was about to say he cares and wants to make up, Veronica walked up and kissed Caleb on the cheek.

Veronica- Oh hey Jessica I didn't see you! Wait... Why are you crying? What happened?

Jessica- Don't pretend like you care Veronica we both know you don't!

Veronica- Fine then I don't want to ever see you talking or hanging out with MY BOYFRIEND.

Veronica looked at Caleb and kissed him on the cheek again.

Jessica completely lost it. She burst into tears all over again. She glared at Caleb.

Jessica- Don't worry, I NEVER will again.

Jessica ran into the girls bathroom and curled up on the floor.

Caleb- What? Your not my girlfriend!

Veronica- I am now.

Caleb- No your creepy.

Veronica- You know you like me better than the whore.

Lizzy and Lexi had been listening the whole time. When they heard Veronica say that Lizzy and Lexi stood up and ran over to her.

Lizzy- No YOUR the whore! And really Caleb? You broke her heart what the hell is the matter with you!?

Lexi- your a fu...

Lizzy quickly stopped Lexi because she hated the word and she knew Lexi was trying to stop cussing.

Caleb- I.. I..

*Caleb's POV*

I wanted to tell the truth but I was thinking and Veronica would be better than Jessica, she's less fragile than Jessica. I mean she cries for no reason.

I'll just tell them what I think..

Caleb- I've been thinking and..

Lexi & Lizzy- Well..

Caleb- Veronica would be better than Jessica, she's less fragile than Jessica. I mean she cries for no reason.

Lizzy and Lexi were furious!

Lizzy- CRYING FOR NO REASON!? You broke her heart!!!! Your so insensitive!! Yeah your right because Veronica is also insensitive and a bitch and your just like her! Jessica doesn't need to cry over you! You should cry over her! You just lost her and you'll never get her back!! I'll make sure of that!

*No ones POV*

By this time Jessica was a complete mess, she felt like her heart was ripped out. She knew that no one was going to come see if she was ok so she decided to stay there all day.

Suddenly she saw the door open so she buried her head in her hands. She felt a hand on her back and jumped. She looked up and saw it was Danté.

Jessica- Dante!? What are you doing this is the girls bathroom!