Chapter 1~

RING! RING! RING!

The sound of Jessica's alarm startled her a small bit. She turned off her alarm and slowly walked out of her room into her living room. She said good morning to her parents then sat down on the couch for about 20 mins then she decided to start getting ready.

After she was done in the shower she put on her lotion and got dressed. She decided to wear her black "Abbey Road" Beatles shirt with faded jeans and her black converse.

She heard her phone buzz so she went to go check it...

Gewdmorning! 💙

-Lexi

Good morning sunshine! 🔆

-Jessica

They continued texting until they both had to go.

*skipping the car ride to school*

Jessica got there before all of her friends as usual. So she sat at a table by herself with her headphones in. When she saw Alexis she got up and ran to give her a big hug!

She did the same when Lizzy came. They all hung out before school for about 30 mins. Then the bell rang for first period.

*skipping to lunch*

Lizzy, Alexis, and Jessica were all making their way onto the field as they usually did.

*Jessica's POV*

As we were walking past the basketball courts. I saw Caleb, he smiled and waved to me. I smiled back. His eyes were gorgeous, and in the sun they looked even better.

While we were walking to our usual spot Lizzy told me that my bag was open so I told her that I would close it when we sat down.

Then I heard someone zip up my backpack and hug me from behind. It startled me so I jumped a little. It was Caleb.

He smiled and said, "hey, did I scare you?"