Chapter 7~

Dante- I know and I need you to come out so I don't get in trouble. Please?

He held out his hand and at first Jessica didn't want to but at least he was trying and so she grabbed his hand and he helped her up.

Jessica- Wait.. Is he still outside?

Dante- no, he left with.... He left, ok? He's gone.

Jessica- Tell me about it.

Jessica said as she burst into tears again. She was very fragile right now.

Danté- Hey, it's ok. We'll make it through this.

They walked outside of the bathroom and saw Lizzii and Lexi talking to Veronica.

Jessica- I know. But I think I should just go home today. Can you cover for me in my classes?

Danté- sure but aren't you gonna say bye to Lexi and Lizzii?

Jessica- You tell them I went home and I'll call them later. And tell them I'm sorry.

Danté- ok

He gave her a hug and she grabbed her keys and bag and she drove home. She decided to turn on the radio because music always helps her calm down.

She turned on Kiis FM and of course The Way by Ariana Grande was on. That made her cry.

She could barely see the road. She didn't want to get into an accident so she pulled over and tried to pull herself together. She saw a car in her rear view mirror, it was parked behind her. She tried to see the driver but the car was too far away.

She wiped her face, plugged her phone into the car, to listen to music then went back onto the road. As she was driving she was thinking about what song she wanted to listen to, she decided on her favorite song. Really Don't Care. By Demi Lovato.

She saw that the same car was following her. She pulled over again and got out of the car. She went up to the car and started talking.

Jessica- Are you following me?

The person got out of the car, Jessica couldn't see their face though. She was kind of freaked out but she didn't show it.

Anonymous- Maybe... Maybe Not.. Who knows?

That freaked out Jessica she tried to keep her cool.

Jessica- Whatever just stop ok?

With that she walked away. She heard footsteps behind her but acted like she didn't hear them. They got closer and closer. Just then she felt something hard hit the back of her head. It caused extremely sharp pain.

She fell to her knees and she slowly started to fade into blackness.

---- kind of twisted the story. Haha hope you like it------

Mind any errors please.