Chapter Twenty-four

Small a/n PLEASE READ!!

Idk If I really like this book anymore. I might just end it and start a new one. What do you guys think?

Recap~ or ever again if I even make it through this whole thing...~

(Jays dream is in bold! ik I told you this before just a friendly reminder (: )

He slowly started to walk towards me with his hands behind his back. I stuttered to talk "wh-whats b-behind your b-back" he just smirked and snickered and pulled a blade out from behind his back he slowly crept towards me with the same smirk as earlier. I was full on crying. He came us to me and put his finger in front of my lips and whispered "shhh" I tried to stay quiet but I couldn't thats when he slid the blade across my cheek. After that a bright flash of white came over me!!

I-I... woke up? Im in tears and I reach to touch the side of my face to see in the gash is still there... It not. I started sobbing then i turned to my right and saw Raegan. I quickly shift towards the left since I was in the middle and hide my face in my knees when I realized.... it was all a dream I looked up from my knees and saw Raegan stairing at me I slowly moved towards him feeling as safe as I once was with him I just cried and cried in his arms gripping onto him never wanting to let go....

-

Eventually I calmed down and just lay in Raegans arms sniffling every now and then. I get up and look into his eyes as he looked back into mine. We both slowly leaned in and kissed it was passionate and full of love. We eventually pulled away and he asked me "are you ok?" I responded in barely a whisper as I leaned against his chest once again "I'm ok now that I'm with you." I loved that he cared so much and would give me all the time I ever needed. He is the best boyfriend ever and I'm glad to call him mine.

What'd y'all think? Idk, I think its ok. I still have my phone taken away but I snuck it from my mom then went with one of my friends so yea.