Plan B

Damon POV—

I woke up with a piercing pain in my stomach. I looked down to find a piece of my staircase stuck inside me.

I grunted before yanking it out.

"Stefan, wake up!" I yelled standing tall and shaking him.

His eyes flashed open, as did Elena's.

"Rebekah took Abby." Elena said cracking her neck from side to side.

"I know, we need to go find her. Grab some vervain bullets and meet me in the car." I commanded grabbing my keys and heading towards the front door.

"Damon, we don't know where she is. We can't just go running around and wasting time. Let's have Bonnie do a location spell." Stefan said standing up and dialing his phone.

I stopped walking but felt a awful pain in my heart. Where she needed to be.

"Text me if you find anything." I said shaking my head and fiercely walking out.

Abby's POV—

'Ching, Chang, Chang, Ching'

I felt the chains hold my vervain burnt hands to the wall as I tried to move them.

"Hello?" I whispered with all the strength I had.

No blood all day with vervain pumping in my system. It was torture.

"Klaus? Rebekah?" I asked even though I knew they didn't care about me.

"Abby, you're going to get yourself killed. Shut up!" Tyler whisper-yelled walking in and looking into my cell.

"Tyler, please help me." I said letting my head fall and lean on my shoulder.

"I can't...." He said shaking his head and walking away.

"Tyler...." I whispered trying to lift my head but allowing it to rest again.

Why do they want me? And Bonnie?

I hope she's safe, even though we aren't talking...I still love her like my sister.

"I heard someone is hungry." Klaus said whistling through the dungeon.

I kept quiet to show my determination to get out.

"I have someone here for you." He sang as he opened the door and threw a stranger inside.

The man was cut in the throat and blood dripped down his neck.

I felt the veins appear and my fangs poke their way through my mouth.

"Klaus, stop! I can't. He's innocent." I said kicking and scooting back from them.

"Just one bite, it'll be life-changing." He said swiping a drip and licking it from his finger.

"No! If I take one sip, I won't be able to stop." I said shaking my head as the man got closer and closer.

Then his neck was right in front of my mouth, edging step by step.

Before my mind could tell me no, his neck was being drained.

His heart slowly stopped beating and he fell to the floor.

"No! I killed him." I gasped feeling a nauseous wave hit my stomach.

"If you turned off your humanity, it wouldn't hurt." He said whispering in my ear.