Powers Revealed

"Abby! Wake up! Oh my-" Caroline shouted walking inside finding Damon in my bed with me.

"Ever heard of knocking?" He murmured tiredly with his cheek still on his pillow.

"Um, I'll be down in a sec." I said jumping up and shutting the door.

"Well that's not awkward." I said walking into my bathroom and changing into a black tank top and jeans.

"Why are you getting up so early?" Damon asked stretching and speeding over to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and wouldn't let go.

"Damon, Caroline needs to talk to me." I explained giggling as his tickled me.

He shook his head in disapproval and then ran to his bedroom.

I laughed and then finished getting ready before heading downstairs.

"But we can't stake them with wood, it doesn't kill them." I heard Stefan argue with Caroline in the kitchen.

"Exactly, that's why we need Damon's last stake." She said looking at me as I walked in.

"If you need it, ask Damon. I'm not getting in the middle." I said pouring myself a glass of milk and sitting down at the table.

Caroline shook her head and huffed before walking out.

"What was that all about?" I asked Stefan.

"She wants to kill Rebekah because of what she did to you." He said sitting down across from me.

"She doesn't need to do that. I'm fine." I said giving a smile.

"Have you tried your magic?" He asked curiously.

"No.....I'm scared it's gone." I whispered looking down at my drink.

"Abby, you won't know unless you try." He said grabbing my hand.

I nodded and walked out to the backyard.

"Abby! What are you doing?" Damon yelled from his bedroom terrace.

"I'm testing my magic." I said taking a deep breathe and focusing on a bush.

Damon jumped off the railing and walked over to me.

I tried setting it on fire with my mind. Nothing.

"Why isn't it working?" I asked pushing harder and harder.

"Abby, you're pushing yourself too hard." Damon said grabbing my hand and pulling me away.

"No! I can do this." I said shoving him and pushing harder and harder.

My nose started to bleed as I continued and then I felt Damon grab my neck.

"If you don't stop, I'll snap it." He whispered.

I put my arms down and felt a tear slip down my cheek.

"Klaus took my magic." I whispered.

Damon slid a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"We'll get it back tonight. I will." He said kissing my forehead and rocking me back and forth.

"Bonnie, I know you are still mad at me but I could really use your help. I want things to go back to the way they were. Call me please." I said hanging up and sliding my phone into my clutch.

"Ready to go?" Damon asked holding his arm up for me.

"Let's do this." I said linking with him and walking into the Lockwood mansion.

I knocked on the door.

"Tyler! There are guests." Rebekah said opening up and compelling him to invite us in.

"You all may come in." He said with a smile that drooped and a spirit of falseness.

I swallowed my pride and walked in.

"Thank you for inviting us. Here is a bottle of red wine from the Salvatore house. It's 100 years old." I said handing it to her and then walking away fast.

She made me sick.

"Aw, thanks my dear." She said waving at me and then moving onto Damon.

"You clean up nice. I think I'll show you my bedroom later." She said with a wink.

I felt my fangs pierce through my gums and within seconds I was hissing at her as she held me by the neck.

Damon grabbed her neck and she dropped me.

"Let's all have a nice time tonight, alright?" Klaus suggested as he walked over and helped me up.

"He's right. Let's all get along." I repeated trying to act as sarcastic and fake as possible.

I sat down with Damon in the Lockwood dining room.

"I'm over this already." I whispered in his ear.

"Then leave." Rebekah snarled sitting across from us.

I rolled my eyes and poured a glass of red wine.

"I'm going to need something stronger than this to get through the night." I huffed taking a swig.

"So, where is the beautiful Bennett Witch?" Klaus asked as we ate.

"Not here." I scoffed taking a bite of rice and chicken.

"Can we skip to the part where you tell us what you want and then someone gets killed?" Damon asked blatantly while leaning back in his chair.

Klaus gave a smirk and nodded his head.

"I want answers." He said looking at me with a hard stare.

"What would you like to know? My parents died in a car accident about 7 months ago, I have two siblings, and Damon and I are dating. Anything else?" I snapped at him.

"As amusing as those answers are, I'm looking for something different. How long have you had powers?" He asked taking a sip of wine.

"I don't know." I answered truthfully.

"I don't believe you. Now tell him!" Rebekah shouted at me as she jumped across the table and grabbed my neck.

I couldn't breathe.

Damon grabbed her hand and threw her back into her seat with a punch.

I grabbed my neck in relief.

"I honestly just discovered them a week ago. When I bursted your eardrums." I said as Damon wrapped his arm around me.

"I can compel Bonnie easily.....but I can't compel you." He suggested with a smile and then got up from his chair.

"I want you to compel Rebekah to leave." He demanded at me.

"I'm an original, I can't be compelled." She said with a scoff.

I looked her straight in the eyes.

"You had a fun time eating and then you left happily." I said to her as my pupils dilated.

She nodded with a grin and walked out the door.

Stefan looked at me with a smirk.

This was something new...and amazing.