Merry Christmas

It is Christmas day and Jeff wakes up at the normal time he wakes up 9:00 am on the dot. He hears BEN and Sally running downstairs yelling "ITS CHRISTMAS! THAT MEANS PRESENTS!" Clockwork jumps a bit waking up to the sounds of screams, after that she lays there slightly wide eyed. Then, she gets up getting dressed in a tank top and jeans walking out to see Jeff walking out in boxers with no shirt. She pauses for a second and without Jeff looking she blushes. He walks downstairs to the kitchen to make pancakes for Christmas breakfast.

Clockwork goes to the living room and sits down watching the kids stare at the presents. Laughing Jack sits next to clockwork trying to look cool and says in a suggestive tone "what if I put a mistletoe over us?" He smiles. And without looking "Well, you won't kiss me. You'll kiss my fist". Jeff chuckles hearing the conversation then as quick as he chuckles he says "10 dollars says you won't Jack". Jack growls and stomps off. "Well. I guess he dosnt have any balls ey Clock?" She giggles "I think your right." She gets up from the couch and sits on the counter watching jeff "so whats your secret to your pancakes?" Jeff just smiles and says "come closer. Ill tell you" she gets in his face and like on instinct he kisses her. She just sits there red in the face "Jeff!" She whines trying to cover her beet red face.