Prolouge

One time the King and Queen of Auradon went to Neverland to roam with their newborn, Millicent. As they roam, they saw a beautiful so they come near the tree.

Unknown to them, it is a trap of Sam Stabbingtons. While the two are mesmerized by the tree, Sam stole Millicent who is in the stroller.

He immediately ran away with the baby and use Mal's old scooter that she left before at the Isle of the Lost. He placed the baby in the basket, which is changed for the baby to fit and be safe.

"Noble steel, proud and fair, you shall take me anywhere." He said and started the engine and drove very fast to the Isle. Well, they memorize the traveling spell and temporarily opening the barrier spell.

As they go through the barrier, they experienced the force that it possessed. After going through the barrier, he drove to the pirate ship owned by Harry Hook. 

"UMA!" he shouted to call Uma. Uma immediately swings to welcome him.

"Oh hi, Sammy!" Uma greeted evilly. Sam just grinned at her.

"is that the princess?" Uma asked while looking at the baby.

"The Princess Millicent Florian," Sam said while smirking.

"you sure?" Uma asked not wanting to happen again what Mal did to her.

"red hair and green eyes. Who do you think another kid owns that kind of features?" Sam answered.

"you are right. Give the kid" Uma ordered

"my money first" Sam demanded

"fine" Uma said. They did the trade to finish their transaction.

"Here's the Baby," said by Sam Stabbingtons while giving a baby girl to Uma.

"And here's the money," she said and left without a word with Harry. Uma passed the baby to Harry.

They go to a clothes store that is owned by Hans Westergaard.

"Hi, Mr. Hans" Uma greeted to Hans who is fixing the clothes in the rack of his store

"Oh, who's that kid?" Hans asked Uma, noticing the baby that Harry is holding

"Your child" she answered grinning at him

"Wait! What? how?" Asked by Hans.

"Oh yes, you own her now," she said and gave the baby girl to Hans.

"Bye," she said leaving Hans' semi-shock.

"Dad, who's that kid?" Asked by his wife while holding their newborn child, Heath Westergaard.

"She's Hannah, our daughter" he said as he sighs realizing he needs to take care of this kid and maybe he can use her to have revenge on his enemies. He removes the few strands of plum red hair from the sleeping baby girl.

That is the birth of Hannah Westergaard, daughter of Hans.