Chapter 3

The next day Hannah is too tired to wake up but she needed to. She did her morning routine while trying to forget what happened last night. But sadly she can't. It feels so right. She feels so safe knowing that Ben is beside her. She hates that feeling because that is making her more guilty.

Because of the thoughts she has, she accidentally bumps into a guy.

"Ouch" Hannah reacted.

"Oh sorry," the guy said.

Hannah just kept quiet and remove the leaves that get on her backside.

"Hey, Hannah!" The guy greeted her.

"Uhmm Hi?" Hannah said.

"Oh hahaha, you immediately have forgotten me, it's Logan. I am your classmates at remedial goodness." Logan said and helped Hannah with her fallen books.

Hannah just kept quiet. After Hannah got all of her books she left Logan. She immediately she wanted to get away from this so instead of going to the library after class, she goes to the hut by the Enchanted Lake. She found the lake calming that it will make you forgot every problem you have.

She put her headphones and start reading the books she brought with her.

~•°•~•°•~•°•~

Ben is in his office trying to be productive but still, his thoughts are occupied by Hannah. He sighed knowing that whatever he does, he won't forget what happened last night.

"That's deep," Lumiere said smiling to Ben.

"Well...." Ben started and sighed again.

"Hannah Westergaard, the new girl in Auradon, right?" Lumiere asked smiling.

"How did you know?" Ben asked wondering how did Lumiere knew is he thinking.

"I knew you since you are a kid. When you are trying to be productive, you are thinking of something. Well, these past few days, I saw the happiness I didn't saw for 15 years. You and Queen Mal were so happy since Hannah came here. And now, you are trying to be productive because you are thinking of something bad and you are trying to forget it. So what did happen?" Lumiere explained and asked

"Last night, I told her about how I feel about her in our life. I said that she is the most idealistic to Millicent but I think she felt offended. I hate making her so sad" Ben said.

"I think you are starting to feel the parent's instinct" Lumiere.

"Parent's Instinct?" Ben asked.

"It is the feeling of being protective of someone. Afraid of losing, seeing them sad and very sensitive to their feelings" Lumiere explained

"Whatever I feel towards Hannah, this is so strange but it makes me happy. So, tell mom and dad that we will have a picnic at the hut by the enchanted lake. I will just fetch Mal" Ben said smiling.

"Yes, your majesty" Lumiere answered and got out.

Ben fixed himself goes to Evie's 4 Heart to fetch Mal. When he arrived there, he kissed Mal immediately and bid their goodbyes to Evie.

Belle with Adam and Ben with Mal, arrive at the same time at the fountain. They use two scooters and left it when they arrive at the bridge. The two partners are having their sweet moments while crossing it but stopped when they saw Hannah at the hut.

Unknown to them except Ben, that Hannah is not comfortable with them.
"Hi, Hannah!" Belle and Mal simultaneously so that Hannah could hear them even she has headphones.

Hannah turned her head shockingly. Not knowing what, stay and be with them awkwardly or run away disrespect and be comfortable.

And because she can't decide what to do, right now the Florian family is in front of her.