Chapter 1

A long time ago, after the success of King Ben's solution of bringing villain kid's to Auradon to have a chance to change their future. He decided to bring more villain kids but was he wanted to bring girls first so that, unlike what happened to Uma, no one would be envy and be angry. And another way of finding his child, his daughter, Millicent Florian. They lost her when they are at the Neverland. These happening lead them to not having another child because of the fear of losing it again. Well, that happened 15 years ago and somehow they already move on.

"What are you saying that not all the 4 remaining girls weren't brought here?" King Ben's asked.

"Well, a girl named Hannah Westergaard, Hans Westergaard's daughter, we couldn't find her." The guard said to him.

"Did you already talk to her dad?" He askes calmly, stopping his anger

"Yes, Mr. Hans Westergaard answered that his child is just somewhere no one can find but a guy named Howard Hook, he claimed himself as Hannah's boyfriend. He said that we can find her in a place where no one would believe the Isle has" the guard answered.

"Lumiere!" He called his personal assistant.

"Yes, his majesty, what I can for you?" Lumiere asked respectfully

"Give me the Isle's map," King Ben said to Lumiere

"Yes, his majesty" he quickly did his thing and come back immediately.

"Here it is, his majesty," Lumiere said while giving the map to King Ben.

He got his eyeglasses and open the map. He searched everyplace not until he sees a bridge over the beautiful river.

"Here! I think this is the place" King Ben said to the guard.

"Okay, His majesty. We will go there tomorrow morning and we will not return not until we find her" the guard said

"Okay, I am looking forward to it," King Ben said

"Goodbye, his Majesty," the guard said and got out of the room.

King Ben sighed.

"Lumiere, what if, what if she is my daughter?" King Ben asked of nowhere

"King Ben, there are many possibilities. Maybe she is and she is not. You and Queen Mal are the ones who can say that Hannah is your child. Every parent would feel a connection to your child. A connection you wouldn't just feel from anyone." Lumiere said smiling at King Ben.

"Thanks for the advice" King Ben said and sighed, again.

~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~
Isle of the Lost

"Hi, dad!" Hannah greeted his dad, Hans who just finished working in their store.

"Oh, cook already so that we can eat later," Hans said to Hannah.

"Are their ingredients already?" Hannah asked chuckling

"Heath stole those last night" his dad answered.

"Okay!" Hannah answered and opened their old refrigerator. She saw a bunch of almost rotten food.

After she cooked their food, she serves it. She called his dad and Heath.

"Oh, a nice dinner thanks to me," Heath said conceitedly.

"Oh, it should be thanks to me, I am the one who cooks it," Hannah said proudly.

"Whatever" Heath said and eat like a pig.

"Hannah" Hans called his daughter

"Yes?" Hannah said while eating.