Chapter 6

Saturday is the day and it is the family day.

Hannah is still in her bed after she woke up, not wanting to do anything.

~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~

"Where's Hannah?" Mal asked because she can't see her in the crowd

"I am trying to find her" Ben answered.

"Hi, guys" Evie greeted the two but the two smile and continue finding Hannah.

"Too busy finding?" Jay asked.

"And I guess it is the girl Hannah," Carlos said that made Mal and Ben looked at him.

"Oh you are right," Jay said and had a high five with Carlos.

"The new girl in the town is the talk of the town," Evie said.

"And the king and queen's favorite" Jay continued.

"I will just check her in her room," Mal said and left them.

"I guess Mal already love Hannah," Evie said.

"She is not Millicent, how that could be possible?" Carlos asked.

"Carlos, how many do I need to say that nothing is impossible," Evie said that Carlos just shrugs off.

"Well, many but if nothing is impossible why Ben and Mal still doesn't find Millicent," Carlos said

"I think, they already did," Evie said that made the boys look at her

"What? When?" Ben asked immediately.

"Maybe, you are already talking to her or maybe you are already with her" Evie said mysteriously.

"Who?" Ben asked.

"I don't know," Evie said and left them.

"Girls" Jay groaned that made the two laugh.

"Daddy!" Louise shouted to Jay.

"Coming!" Jay answered and left.

"Does it really feels good when someone called you dad?" Ben asked out of the blue.

"Ben, it is the best feeling in the world. Because finally, you see the product you made" Carlos said.

"I wish, I wish could feel it too," Ben said

"Sorry, I am, really. Maybe it is just not the time for you to have a kid" Carlos and left Ben to be with Jane and Jax.

Ben sighed. All of his friends are having a good time with their family but he and Mal are still finding Millicent. His losing his hope in finding Millicent. Maybe Millicent wasn't really for them.

~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~

Mal knocked on Hannah door and opened it. She saw that Hannah is still lying on her bed.

"Hannah" Mal trying to wale her up.

"No" Hannah groaned that made Mal chuckle because of Hannah's action.

"Hey, today is the family day. Ben is already waiting in the garden" Mal said.

"So?" Hannah asked.

"You agreed right?" Mal askes.

"Yes, but ~"

"Then get up," Mal said pulling Hannah up.

"I don't want," Hannah said while standing properly.

"Be fair to us," Mal said and pushed Hannah to her bedroom's bathroom.

When Hannah was already at the bathroom, Mal choose a dress from her closet but it is hard for her to choose since most of Hannah clothes are covering her legs which are for Mal, it is her best asset.