Chapter 2

On the first day of Hannah at Auradon, she is required to attend Remedial Goodness Class. When she arrive at her classroom she saw Logan. She came in confidently and drop her books at her chosen table.

"Good morning children" Fairy-godmother greeted them.

"Logan meet Hannah, Hannah meet Logan. You better get to know each other since you two would be together for months, I think" Fairy-godmother said.

The two just look at each other. Hannah looked Logan blankly while Logan looked at Hannah with something.

"So! Children, let us start our lesson" Fairy-godmother said and started her lesson.

Since it is just a basic subject, the two were dismissed early. When the two go out they heard a girl shouting.

"Logan!" A girl shouted to Logan

"What it is, Louise?" Logan asked irritably.

"Dad and Mom want to talk to you," Louise said.

"You told them, don't you?" Logan asked accusingly.

"No, but the school did," Louise said grinning.

Louise grabs Logan forcibly leaving Hannah alone not until....

"Mal, there you are!" Evie said to Hannah.

"Excuse me?" Hannah asked.

"When did you color your hair? And bangs?" Evie asked.

"Hey! I am not Queen Mal, okay?" Hannah said directly to Evie.

"Oh, I am so sorry. I just thought you are Mal because you are so alike but you two have different hair color" Evie said smiling.

"Okay, I'll go ahead," Hannah said leaving Evie finding Mal. She goes to the school's library.

When she arrived there, there are no students which made her happy. She immediately logs in and finds new interesting novels.

She seated on the seats beside the window. She started reading but disturb when.....

"Hannah?" Belle asked

"Your majesty?" Hannah asked too.

"Oh it is nice to see you here Hannah" Belle greeted but Hannah remained quiet.

"You like books?" Belle asked hesitantly.

"Uhmm yes" Hannah answered awkwardly.

"I also love books. Can we read together?" Belle asked Hannah.

"Can we?" Hannah asked hesitantly

"Of course!" Belle said happily and they read together and forgot about time.

But it was stopped when Hannah fall asleep while they are having fun. That just made Belle smile because it is like she is with Millicent.

~•°•~•°•~

"What are you saying Hannah is not in her room?" Ben asked, trying to be calm.

"When we checked the students who wrote their names in the log book showing that they are now in their room, her name is not there. And maybe she forgot it but when we checked her room she wasn't there" the receptionist of the dorm said.

"Call the guards and tell them to find Hannah inside and outside of the school grounds," Ben said and left them. When he is like this, he goes to the library because the silence there is very relaxing.

When he arrived there he saw his Mom.

"Hi Mom" Ben greeted his Mom but Belle said to him to keep quiet and realize why.