Chapter 5

Friday is the last day of the school and the favorite day of Hannah. She immediately throws her books at her locker and left.

She goes to the ruins by the enchanted lake. She thinks this place is safer because maybe they won't find her there.

She brought the novels she wants to read and place her headphones in her ears.

~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~

"Let's go Bennyboo?" Mal asked Ben

"Let us go" Ben agreed and ride the limo. They brought the limo because they brought many foods especially strawberries.

At the back seat, Ben started kissing Mal torridly, almost making out. They did it until they almost lost their breaths.

"That was hot" Ben commented.

"I know," Mal said.

"Let us do it, again. Let us try" Ben suggested

"You know the reason right?" Mal said

"Yeah, I know but I want to be a father already. I want to take care of them, our future children." Ben

"Ben, what happened to Millicent?" Mal asked

"We lose her" Ben answered

"Now you know why I don't want to have another" Mal said and the driver announces they are on the bridge already.

Mal pulls out the basket of fruit and Ben helped her.

Ben really love Mal and he will do everything for her to be happy even though it will be lose-lose for him.

The two were playing kisses until they reached the ruins. The two were quite shocked seeing Hannah there well, not Mal actually, she is happy. No, both of them are happy seeing Hannah. It was like Hannah is their happiness.

Mal immediately put her hands around Hannah's eyes, trying to surprise the teen.

"Who's this?" Hannah asked.

"You guess," Mal asked in a different voice.

"Whoever are you, I don't know you," Hannah said boredom

"Then try" Ben whispered in her ears.

"Wait! Ben! Ben and Mal? Is that you?" Hannah guessed. Mal removed her hands around Hannah and hugged her.

"Hi, Hannah" Mal greeted.

"Why? Do you know this place too?" Hannah asked.

"This is the place where we had our first date" Ben explained.

"Wait, what? How?" Hannah asked

"Could we tell her?" Ben asked Mal.

"Yep," Mal said.

"Well, before I am only who knew this place, and since I almost own it, I brought Mal here. This is where our first date takes place." Ben explained smiling.

"Aren't you spelled by her, are you?" Hannah asked.

"I was spelled but this lake removed that. This is where Mal tried to save me but unfortunately, I was the one who saved her" Ben said laughing.

"It not my fault that I thought you were missing" Mal commented while fixing the foods.

"But actually, I just found a crystal that you will at the lake back to make your wish come true" Ben continued

"Did you fake it, didn't you?" Hannah asked.

"No, not at all," Ben said.

"Hey! Let us eat" Mal called them.