Chapter One: Covered with STD's from your mouth

MARGOT ROBBIE AS 'MADISON COLE' ON TOP.

-------------

"Chapter One: Covered with STD's from your mouth"

"I BET YOU WON'T." Justin laughed mischievously.

Paul chucked the paper airplane at our English teacher. It landed perfectly on her head and she spun around, letting her gaze slide over everyone in our class until she reached the two brats.

"I know you two did it! Detention!" Her glasses slid down her pointy nose, which made her look even more like the evil witch she was. Wow. Didn't think that could be possible.

I grinned. I had to admit; it was kind of funny seeing Mrs. Devil get what she deserved for all the punishments she put us through. Don't get me wrong; I respect teachers, they put their time and effort in us, trying to give us our needed education. But she was just plain evil.

Poppy, the girl I sat next to, I wouldn't exactly call her my 'friend', elbowed me softly. "Stop grinning, Madison! You don't want to risk getting yourself in detention too."

I sighed. Of course, she would say something like that. She had never gotten in detention. And she was proud of it. Every time she could mention it, she did. At first, I ignored it, but now her smart-ass comments were annoying the crap out of me.

Nevertheless, I stopped grinning after I sneakily gave the boys a thumbs up when Mrs. Devil wasn't looking. Paul returned my gesture and I could hear the boys laughing.

"She even brought her horns today," Dave muttered behind me. I looked up at Mrs. Fupple (her real name was even worse than 'Devil' to be honest) and noticed the two buns she decided to style her black, slightly grey, hair in today which kind of resembled the horns.

I put my hand over my mouth to restrain myself from laughing and turned around to Dave, who smirked back at me. I never understood why teachers were okay with having a thick line of grey separate their hair. Kristin called it a 'highway' so we stuck with that name. Mrs. Devil definitely had one of those.

"What are you laughing at?" Mrs. Devil, whose glasses slid down even more when she looked in my direction. Her veins almost popped out of her forehead, making her appear like she just stepped out of hell. I pressed my hands even harder against my mouth, containing the laughter that rose up in my throat.

"Uhm..." I stumbled. "A drawing?" I sucked at lying.

"You can join them in detention, Miss Cole. Stop distracting the other students!" She raised her voice at the last sentence and crossed her arms.

I muttered profanities under my breath and pressed my lips into a thin line. Poppy looked at me with little sympathy and went back to her homework.

Dave leaned back in his chair with an amused smile on his face, which kind of irritated me, I mean, he was the one who made me laugh in the first place. I had the urge to swat that grin off his face, but that would probably result in more detention.

I tried to focus on the questions in front of me. I couldn't be in detention! That meant I had to skip soccer practice. Coach would be giving us all a long speech about 'being late' for at least an hour. For what? Sitting in a classroom, waiting for time to go faster?

The lesson ended ten minutes later. While I was stuffing my books into my backpack, Justin and Paul rushed over to me and stopped in front of my table.

"What?" I asked my friends slightly confused, cocking my eyebrow.

"You know, detention will be lit with us there too." Justin smiled pointing at Paul and himself.