Chapter Eleven: I'm the DJ

'Pon the Replay' - Rihanna

Thought it matched the title. He he.

Two chapters in two days! I wrote this in one sitting lol

-------------------------------------------------

"Chapter Eleven: I'm the DJ"

"DO YOU WANT some tea?" Aria asked, holding a tiny teapot.

"Sure." I held up my cup and she poured in some imaginary tea. Her pink dress covered her legs as she sat down cross-legged in front of me. One of her many tiara's embellishing her brown locks. I refused to wear one of her bigger dresses, but she pressured me into wearing a silver tiara. She called it our little 'glittery unicorn princess tea time'.

Or something like that.

We slurped our 'tea' and talked about our extravagant princess lives. She was enjoying this a lot more than I was, but seeing her so excited and happy was worth all of it.

When Dave called me in panic after school, because he had to find a babysitter for Aria, I gave in as a repay of my debt. It worked out for both of us, really. And it wasn't so bad to babysit her- I mean what other plans did I have anyways except for watching Netflix?

"We have to prepare ourselves for the ball (imagine a four-year-old saying this with a thick British accent) tonight. Off to the dressing room!" Aria announced. She started walking towards the kitchen (the 'dressing room') where she changed into one of her other dresses.

She was honestly such a cutie. A little sass queen.

An idea popped into my head. "Don't you need a date to dance with at a ball?" I asked.

"You're my date," she stated, smoothing out her new (also pink) dress.

"I mean as in a boy..." I went on. "We can ask Mason to come over and dance with us. He would be thrilled!" I smirked. I knew he liked her. He couldn't stop talking about her at dinner after the day of the water fight. It was the cutest thing ever.

Her cheeks turned bright red immediately. "Uhm...okay..." she mumbled, fidgetting with her dress.

"Great! Let's go then! He's probably just watching TV right now." I dragged her to the door and helped her put on her shoes. We crossed the street and walked to my house hand-in-hand. Her still in her princess dress and me with a tiara on my head.

We probably looked like we were pooped out of a Disney movie or forgot Halloween wasn't until next month.

I opened the door and we stepped inside. "Mason! We have a special visitor!" I yelled.

"Who is it?" Mason yelled from inside the living room.

"Come here and find out!" I smiled at Aria.

I heard Mason turn off the TV and walk over to us. "Aria?" he looked baffled. "I love your dress!" He smiled cheekily at her.

She blushed and looked down at her dress. "Thanks." She giggled.

"Mason, she's wearing it to the ball and you have to escort her. It's about to start any minute now. Come!" I instructed sternly.

Mason looked excited that he got to spend time with Aria and put on his shoes as fast as he could. We crossed the street again.

When we entered the 'ballroom', I started to play some music to signal that the ball had begun. I didn't know what kids these days listened to, so I just played some Eminem. Aria and Mason didn't seem to mind and jumped around the kitchen, laughing uncontrollably.