Chapter 1 : Kody x reader

Re-edit chapter 2020

Your Pov.
I was walking in the school hallway until I saw my sister Calla is picking on Kody again.. Kody was on the floor. People we're just watching as they laugh at him.

I couldn't bare to see Kody get hurt anymore. So I push Calla out of the way she got so mad.

"CALLA STOP IT.! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I yell. Calla look so mad her eyes started glowing.

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING ! You KNOW HE CURSED-"I cut Calla off "I literally dont give a fuck" She got more furious, she then used her magic to push me back with such force that the next thing I knew I was against the wall.

She look Infuriated with me.As she walk away.

I quickly turned my head to face Kody but ended up seeing my friends Luna and Lumine.

"Y/n ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! " luna question worriedly

"Yeah I'm fine" I replied trying to brush off the fact that my back was killing me. "Are you sure? Your limping" Luna stated.

"Your saying that while your limping. You do realize I can see through your lies right?" Luna said raising an eyebrow. I sweat ropped as she squinted her eyes at me. "That's it I'm taking you to the infirmary!" Luna said determined while grabbing my wrist. "But I don't need-" I was cut off as I was suddenly on the floor being dragged by Luna. 'Dang why she so strong!" I thought. "No but's! I'm taking you to the infirmary and that's final!" Luna said. "Alright mom" I muttered under my breath as we got weird looks in the hall at the sight of one girl being dragged by another.

Time Pass- Infirmary

I laid in the infirmary bed and heard the door open. I looked over to the person that came in through my drowsy eyes. As my vision started to clear up and I was able to see the person better my eyes widened in shock.