Chapter 16 :Kody

Your pov -- Arrive to my class

~ Kody Pov ~
As I was walking to class. I heard someone call my name "KODY" I turn around I saw Elijah. "What do you want".
"Can can We have a chat outside "Elijah pointing outside. "Okay" I said plainly.
"Okay follow me " Elijah said walking away. I follow him.

Elijah Pov

I walk outside where we were surrounded by tree's. "Are we done walking around. Just tell me what you want already"Kody said sounded annoyed.
"Well I wanted to apologize" I said.
"What are you apologizing about"Kody said confuse.
"About ditching you that time" I said.
"This is what you dragged me all the way out here to apologize about something that happened a year ago. Anyway why apologizing now"Kody said annoyed.
"Cuz I felt bad it's been bothering me all this time" I said.

Kody Pov
"It's been bothering you. Even though you're the one that didn't want to be friends anymore" I said kinda careless now. "Well since you're done apologizing. I'm going to class now."I said walking away.

Narrator Pov
"WAIT" Elijah said reaching his hand out to Kody. But Kody turn around quickly and use his magic

 But Kody turn around quickly and use his magic

Elijah back up. Kody was shock.
"Kody"Elijah said.
"Leave

me Alone " Kody said walking away.

Your Pov
Class ended it was recess time so I decided to go outside.

Arrive - Outside

I arrive outside I heard my sister calla. "Ugh I need to find my sister I need to talk to her about that witch kid"Calla said from a distance.
Crap I don't want to deal with her so I ran behind the school. "Ah"I fall to the ground "ow" I look up it was .....